Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-12-2008, 05:38 AM   #1  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Girl's getaway to NYC...Need ideas!

Hi!
I am going on my first trip to NYC with 9 other gals...yipee! I want to put together some sort of "goodie bag" for each, and I just can't get my ideas together. We are staying near the airport the night before our trip (which is next week-end!) so I could give my goodies then, or keep them until we arrive in the Big Apple. I just don't know what to put in my goodie bags or how to package them. SO..any ideas, patterns, links, photos would be much appreciated!

Thanks so much,
Julie
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2008, 05:58 AM   #2  
Polyshrink Goddess

DEFINITELY something chocolate - maybe in a "purse" if shopping is part of the trip. I love the ones done w/ clear envelopes (although I also did them w/ clear bags & it worked well), Coluzzle cut circles for flap, ribbon for handle. A note pad for lists of places to see or shopping w/ an altered RSVP pen, or maybe a small journal? A water bottle hangie thing (now there's a clear description, sorry, don't know what they are "really" called).

Have fun on your trip!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2008, 06:22 AM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

hand sanitizer is a must! maybe a map of the area your going to. NYC is BIG! A plastic "rain coat" the ones you get for $1.00 in the sporting goods section at walmart. You never know when it's going to rain. It's a little tiny package that fits in your purse or pocket and has a hood. It's just plastic, so when it stops raining, you either keep them for the next storm or throw them away.
I love NYC and my husband and I are going in 2 weeks. What are you going to see when your there. If you have the time, visit the store "the ink pad" very cute stamp store.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2008, 07:21 AM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

How about an apple or apple juice box? Or a small bottle of apple martini to tie in SITC (sex in the city)?

Have fun!!! I live about 1 hour north of Manhattan.

Maureen
Reply With Quote Likes