Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-03-2009, 04:11 AM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funny ?-How do you convince hubby stamping is worth the $$

Hi,

I'm a newbie to stamping but am IN LOVE with cardmaking! And now absolutely addicted to SCS! My question is--How do you convince your husband that its worthwhile to spend so much on stamping?

My husband and I keep ourselves on a strict budget with a certain amount of spending money each month and lately I've been spending every penny I can get my hands on for new stamping supplies trying to build a stash. I recently convinced him to allow in the budget for my new Cuttlebug (finally!) but he still thinks this is some passing phase and I get the definite vibe that he thinks I'm wasting my money.

Anyways, I finally got him to agree to reimburse me $2 per card I make that we would have otherwise bought (like for birthdays, baby showers, etc.) since I'm saving money from the Household budget with my cardmaking. Any other suggestions for helping him see that this is a great hobby and worth our money???
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:17 AM   #2  
Rubber Obsessor

tell him it's much cheaper than therapy and/or divorce ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:26 AM   #3  
Gallery Gazer

Location: The weeds are popping up, and I'm having asthma issues

'xactly!
I'm sorry to say that each my cards would have to cost about $50 each if I did what you were doing. You better start sending cards for Friends Day, Pancake Day and so on if you are going to "earn" enough to keep up your new addiction.
Leah SCS Member #38898
His Holy Name Challenge http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:28 AM   #4  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Encourage him to get a hobby. My DH is an Ironman triathlete...swim/bike/run. Just in bikes and registration fees, the cost is substantial. He's got the itch to buy a new bike, and I'm already trying to figure out how to parlay that into more stamps for me.

No matter how hard I try, I can't beat his spending levels, so he really can't say one word about anything I spend.

Hope this helps! And welcome!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:29 AM   #5  
Mad Swapper

Tell him that it relaxes you and gives you something to do in your free time, and that the expense of getting supplies to start with will save you in the end because most store bought cards are anywhere from $2 to $8 so he is getting a deal at $2 when you make yours. To help save yourself some money maybe look at joining a RAK or SWAP in order to get images and other items that you may not have enough in your budget to buy right now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:37 AM   #6  
Pearl-ExPert

PANCAKE DAY!!! hahahhaa!!! Too cute!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:40 AM   #7  
Stampin' Fool

Every time you make a card, tell him what you would have spent if you'd bought one at Hallmark (and take that amount of his wallet ).

I recently bought the family a Wii with some of my SU! demo earnings. My DH plays it more than anyone, so hopefully, at least for a while, he'll agree it's worth it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:44 AM   #8  
Stampin' Fool

I told my husband that when I am card making it's the only time I don't dwell on infertility...he completely understood, he sees this is like therapy for me.

Erin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:46 AM   #9  
Crimping Master

Default hubby

Since I have found this site, I have made all the christmas presents for my family and his. As well as the kids teachers and the kids. I tell him "do you know how much money I save you?" We would usually spend $20 per person at christmas (he has 16 nieces and nephews and 6 brothers and sisters) this year I think the most I spent was $4.50 and that was for a set of tile coasters and a box to put them in.
My hubby is very good about what I spend and let me tell you it is alot more than we can afford acutally but that is a whole nother issue..but anyway..I told him the other day, maybe I should sell all my stuff and give this up and he said absolutly not..you would go crazy, and hes right, this is something for me. I have even started inviting people to craft with me and charge them a small fee for supplies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:49 AM   #10  
Rubber Obsessor

Funny answers!

I know my cards right now probably cost $50 each to make! He has lots of hobbies (why are their hobbies alwasy so expensive? Motorcycles, pistols, etc!) so that's how I got the Cuttlebug-he bought something big to celebrate getting promoted!

He's not fighting me on buying stuff, we have a 2 year old and an 8 month old so he knows the five minutes a day I get to sit by myself and work on a card is well deserved zone-out time for me. I guess I'm just being greedy and want so much stuff, I'm racking my brain on how to make him understand how ESSENTIAL it is for me to buy some nestibilities, and more embossing powder, etc, etc, etc!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:50 AM   #11  
Polyshrink Goddess

Well, I think you do have to be realistic - if you have a budget for discretionary stuff, then you should get your "share" for whatever you want, but budgets are there for a reason. You know? Any big deviations should be discussed before you buy stuff.

Maybe try swapping/buying stuff here to keep your costs down until you have the budget to spend more. Focus on finding creative ways to use what you have before buying new stuff. Ask around if there are local card-making groups to see if you can join up and share supplies or images or whatever.

That said, I love cardmaking and our Hallmark went out of business, so I both need and want to make my own. It's a great outlet for creativity and I think reduces my stress.

Jen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 04:52 AM   #12  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper KissyView Post
I told my husband that when I am card making it's the only time I don't dwell on infertility...he completely understood, he sees this is like therapy for me.

Erin
((((hugs))))
Jen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:09 AM   #13  
Hardware Hotshot

Stamping gives me my own outlet and he's learned when Mom is not happy, NOBODY in the house is happy.

Running With Lollipops my everything else blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:11 AM   #14  
Crimping Master

I gotcha a holiday. My kids just informed me that today (3/3/09) is Square Root Day. It only happens 9 times a century. If ya ask me it ranks right up there with Pancake Day. Send cards to all your friends!!! At 2 bucks a card that would be....

Pamela
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:12 AM   #15  
Matboard Maniac

I started stamping before I met my Fianc�e. At the time when we met, I already had converted my dining room into my workshop, and had a plethora of supplies. since then, it has become consuming, and he understands for the most part. He knows that when we look at houses, we have to factor in rooms for our future kids, a music studio (We're both musicians, and I'm a piano teacher by profession) and also room for my art studio. He understands this amazingly well, especially since he doesn't really have any major hobbies.
I concur with what a couple of ladies have said about therapy. I was diagnosed with Depression YEARS ago, and although I have tried many different things, a lot of you know how difficult it can be. Sometimes I truly do live for the few hours that I get to lock myself away in my studio and just sit and play. It truly is a therapy for me, and makes me feel better about myself.
He also loves the cards that I make, and really wonders sometimes at how we do certain things. He's a very analytical person, and sometimes doesn't get the process of certain techniques because he's not familiar with the supplies, but when I show him things, he always thinks it's really cool!

As for spending money on a regular basis - I follow the Stamp To Spend quite carefully, although I don't update my siggy quite as often as I should. I also 're-invest' anything that I earn when I do shows and stuff like that. I'm considering becoming a demo again after we move, and he's supportive, as long as I do my research and know what I'm getting into. (things like how saturated is the market, is there a good customer base available, etc etc!)

anyways, I hope that you can find some help in this thread and on the forum, and always remember... it's not 'asking permission'. It's negotiating and compromising for both people...

Have Fun!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:14 AM   #16  
Mad Swapper

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Compare the costs of your supplies to the cost of his motorcycle accessories. If your husband is like mine, there will be no comparison. Last year when we got our tax refund, I bought a Cuttlebug ($50); he bought a faring ($1900). I've got a long way to go!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:27 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

it is a very expensive hobby and in all honesty, can be a HUGE money drain. the best way, IMHO, is to agree to a budget each month and stick to it, rather than debating every purchase with him. our marraiges are more important than our hobbies....(did i say that!??)

oh, and buy some supplies, like double side scotch tape at the grocery store (food budget) and remember that UPS doesn't deliver on the weekends!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:29 AM   #18  
Rubber Obsessor

I wish I could spend each month on crafting what we pay on that motorcycle!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:35 AM   #19  
Die Cut Diva

It makes me happy so it makes DH happy.

I guess it helps that I work and we have more disposable income than most. AND his hobby is real estate and tools. MUCH more expensive than mine. It will be many years before I reach the level of what he spent on the front end loader that is sitting in my garage. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:39 AM   #20  
Pearl-ExPert

I just have to say...in response to the initial question on how to make him see that your cardmaking hobby is WORTH IT...

Ask him if his Motorcycle & Pistol hobby is WORTH IT!!

Making cards instead of buying them is absolutely NOT worth 1/50th of the cost. But making cards because it's an enjoyable hobby and a way to help you unwind and give you something you are proud of doing...totally WORTH every penny!! (within your budget of course)

My DH is into video gaming, and between the PSPs and Wii and PS3 and all the games and TV upgrades when we don't need it...I never ever ask him if it's worth it, because I know I would get the same question back about my hobby. It should be vice versa for you.

It would be a different story if there was no money for anything...not him, not you...but if he has a hobby, you deserve one too...without guilt!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:39 AM   #21  
Insane Embellisher

I decided instead in joining weight watcher's I would do it on my own. So, for an incentive my hubby and I decided I could have $15 for every 5 pounds lost. Still less than Weight Watcher's, but now I have a fun incentive to lose the weight!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:42 AM   #22  
Crimping Master

Sorry, I don't have any suggestions for you. My dh is very supportive of my stamp purchases, although I don't actually tell him how much I spend. It comes out of my budget, which I stick to, so he doesn't really care how much I spend. Every year at Christmas he asks me what I am making as gifts for his family, and he always comes to me for a birthday card for his parents. Just last night he told me I should make multiples of the cards I make and give sets of like 25 miscellaneous cards to people as Christmas gifts.

Funny story: Last year we were in the process of moving from Seattle to Pittsburgh. My dh was here in Pittsburgh for Mother's Day, while I was still in Seattle. So I couldn't make a card for him to sign for his mom. He had to go buy a card! He hated it. He had a hard time finding a card he really liked, was surprised at how much they cost(!!), and vowed never to buy a card again. Only handmade for him! He was very disappointed that he had to send a store-bought card while I sent her a handmade card. Come Father's Day, I sent him one of my cards for him to sign to send to his dad. He was much happier!

To the OP: Once you get all the basics, your spending will slow down. I still spend about $75 a month, but I used to spend a lot more!!;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:42 AM   #23  
Hardware Hotshot

We've been married 2 years(together for eight). We have a "yours, mine and ours" account. He's retired, I work full time. So I spend what I want, he spends what he wants. (Except for big purchases that we both have to pay for.)
But, many fellow stampers are SAHM's, so I guess that's where a budget is necessary. Or, it can be considered money for "therapy." Maybe find a gift shop in town that would take your cards on consignment.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:47 AM   #24  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan BView Post
it is a very expensive hobby and in all honesty, can be a HUGE money drain. the best way, IMHO, is to agree to a budget each month and stick to it, rather than debating every purchase with him. our marraiges are more important than our hobbies....(did i say that!??)

oh, and buy some supplies, like double side scotch tape at the grocery store (food budget) and remember that UPS doesn't deliver on the weekends!!
Agreeing with Joan - my husband and I pool all our earnings - then we each get our weekly "allowance" that we get to spend on whatever we want, no questions asked. His theory is that he'd rather not know exactly how much my stuff costs - he only gets twitchy when he starts thinking I'm doing more accumulating than using. I just plan ahead - if I know there's an event coming up that's going to be a little spendy, I just cut back on spending for a few weeks ahead of time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:53 AM   #25  
ajm
Insane Embellisher

[QUOTE=cardsforacause;13300772]Hi,

My husband and I keep ourselves on a strict budget with a certain amount of spending money each month and lately I've been spending every penny I can get my hands on for new stamping supplies trying to build a stash. I recently convinced him to allow in the budget for my new Cuttlebug (finally!) but he still thinks this is some passing phase and I get the definite vibe that he thinks I'm wasting my money.

QUOTE]

If you mean you each get a certain amount of spending money each month to do what you want with, then you should get to spend what you want without him looking over your shoulder and vice versa.

My hubby will sometimes get in a mood where he tells me I'm spending all our money. I just look him straight in the eye and remind him that, yes I do, on food, shelter and clothing for all of us and any time he wants to take over those jobs he's welcome to (he literally writes one or two checks a month, I do all the bill paying-sometimes he needs it pointed out).

I was raised in a non-traditional family, and think that's why I can stick up for myself as far as spending my own fun money goes. I earned it, and no one in my family is going without because I'm spending it on stamps.

Ann
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 05:58 AM   #26  
ajm
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuciesflooziesView Post
We've been married 2 years(together for eight). We have a "yours, mine and ours" account. He's retired, I work full time. So I spend what I want, he spends what he wants. (Except for big purchases that we both have to pay for.)
But, many fellow stampers are SAHM's, so I guess that's where a budget is necessary. Or, it can be considered money for "therapy." Maybe find a gift shop in town that would take your cards on consignment.
Usually once a year, someone puts out what it would cost to hire people to do everything for a household that a SAHM does and it's in the 6 figure range. Even someone staying home contributes a huge value to the home and should be rewarded for that. Hobby supplies are a great start.

Ann
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:14 AM   #27  
Glitter Guru

Not sure I'm any help . . . my DH has never questioned my hobbies (stamping, scrapbooking, knitting, quilting, etc.). He's always been super supportive and loves seeing my "stuff." Now, occassionally he will come into my craft room and just stand and look around (its become a joke between us) and I'll ask what he's doing. His reply? Just looking at my retirement. LOL! I really think he came pre-trained though -- his mom is big-time into quilting so he gets the need to have a room filled with the stuff you need for your art.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:14 AM   #28  
Mad Swapper

Received 47 Likes on 21 Posts
Smile

Hey Caren

Great idea for the weight loss/stamping supplies. I joined Weight Watcher's, and just 4 lbs away from my 10% goal, but dh says we need to think about tightening the budget up, and I am apprehensive about going it on my own.

Hmmmm, I gotta think about this.

Thanks

Patrice
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:20 AM   #29  
Matboard Maniac

try joining a demo's stamp club in your area. My dh thought I was crazy too, until I joined a club. Then it became a night out and I spent the same amt each month. Instead of spending my $ on dinner with the girls, I was spending it on stamps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:23 AM   #30  
Rubber Obsessor

We each have spending money we take out of our budget...he's in no way telling me I can't spend that, I guess I wasn't that clear....I was just wondering what everyone else's hubbys thought of their stamp spending and how to make them see more of a value in it.

I'm really new so I'm still buying the basics (cuttlebug, dies, inks, etc) so its frustrating sometimes because I see some of the beautiful cards others make and then I want a new punch, a new die, etc. and I have to much on my wish list! So far I've only been making cards, what kinds of Xmas presents are you all making? I'm making my Mom some handmade notecards for her birthday, any other ideas?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:26 AM   #31  
Rubber Obsessor

Hi. I have a couple of suggestions for you. 1. is to join a stamping company like Stampin Up or Close To My Heart or one of the many other great companies out there. Invest your earnings into your stamp/supply inventory. That would allow you to buy stamps at a discount and also yoiu could be the "hostess" on outside orders thereby earning "Hostess Credit" for free stuff plus your commission. 2. My DH beleives you need the right tools to get the job done. This works for him with all his household projects and computery stuff and not to mention camera stuff. This translate to me needing the proper tools ie. Scor-Pal, Cutters, cardstock, stamps, ink pads, etc. 3. Check out Craig's List and Ebay for used stamps. I have a ton of stamps for sale myself. PM if you (or anyone) want to know what I have.
4. I participate in Used Rubberstamp Sales to buy-sell my stamps. I move what I no longer desire to use and buy "new to me" stamps. 5. Try selling some of your cards at www.Etsy.com. and I would def sell them for more than $2.00. Like $3 or $4 depending on the techinque and embellishment level. I have some other ideas too. 6. Make a set of note cards/ all occassion cards to give as gifts to people for thier b-day and for holidays. Include a matching envelope and tie with a pretty ribbon. Charge him for these too as you will be saving mega money for gift giving occassions and everyone loves handmade gifts. Finally, since you have a non-profit comapny can't you deduct whatever you buy as a business expense? I have mroe idesas and would love to go on, but I won't. Too wordy. If you are interested message me and we can talk some more.
Mary
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:37 AM   #32  
Rubber Obsessor

I keep reciepts for what I use for the nonprofit so I can deduct at tax time. FYI We're working on getting out tax-exempt status so that people who donate cards to us can deduct that too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:43 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

I've been stamping for just over two years. I started with SU, then went on a retired stamp-hunting spree with lots of trading, then pared down and began enjoying other stamp companies.

I just recently ended a pretty good spending freeze and ordered a few things I've been wanting. Now I'm ready for another freeze again. I like the monthly budget idea but I'm just not that good at keeping track ~ although I should! As a matter of fact, I'm going to start that right now!! I'm making a budget and sticking to it.

It's so different when you're just starting out. That first year, the investment was pretty intense. You can choose to be "addicted" and will get lots of support here ;) , but once you have the basics, you might find that the occasional new product or stamp set gives you a boost ~ but you don't have to go nuts all the time!

I'm very lucky that my DH has never questioned my spending on stamp stuff. For awhile there, he did say things like, "More stamping stuff?" if he happened to be home when there was a delivery. But he always says that he knows I enjoy it and never asks about the $$. That said, he really doesn't "get" the stamping! I wish he had a special hobby, too, but then I guess that would cut into my budget, right? LOL!!

As you get more into it, you also might find that you use some of your tools around the house for other things - and he might also!! I used my double-sided tape to fix his costume for a play, stamped on the pet food containers, and last night used my snips to trim my daughter's bangs for a school picture today!!

I'm also really limited by space. I mentioned getting a magnetic dry erase board the other day and he said, "Why don't you just make that room your room? You can get real furniture you know." Eh. I'm happy with my setup and I'm actually grateful for the small space ~ it's self-limiting.

Good luck ~ if you're just starting out, remember to enjoy the feeling. I'm actually a bit nostalgic about those early days of poring over catalogs and online shopping sites!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:45 AM   #34  
Insane Embellisher

Being a new stamper myself I totally understand this. Supplies are low lol..and we need so much just to make a base for stamping. Being new is hard, but try not to think about needing EVERYTHING at one time. I know that part is hard (I'm in the same boat) but really sit back and make a list of really needed items and skip on the not so needed items. Put the not so needed items on a wish list and use a monthly budget to purchase them later on.

USE coupons lol. Michael's and Hobby Lobby and whatever else you can get your hands on. My Nestibilities were affordable using 40% off coupons at Hobby Lobby....AND my sweetie was proud that I was responsible and used coupons and saved so much lol.

I spent a lot this past few months (most of what I bought hasn't even reached me yet and is in the mail - yipeee) but I'm now on a set monthly budget THAT I MADE FOR MYSELF lol. I've been biting my nails to buy buy buy, but I stop myself and just add it to my wish list. My guy is very supportive, he says since I started stamping I seem happier and more relaxed. PLUS he rather me home stamping then out bar floozing with friends or 'getting in trouble' (LOL). He also likes that we each get a few hours a night of private time to ourselfs when we get home from work. He is also in the prcosess of making me a rubber room (lol) that he has spent tons of $ on building in our basement and months working nightly to get it done.

Just try and be smart about it is all best you can and then you won't draw attention to yourself that your spending none stop lol. Hope that was somewhat helpful
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 06:56 AM   #35  
Vee
Glitter Guru

Mine totally understands at is a HOBBY and all hobbies cost money. He buys computer stuff, camera stuff, fishing gear, cooking magazines.....All hobbies of his. My girlfriend sells her kids outgrown stuff on ebay to have money for her stampin stuff.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 07:00 AM   #36  
Insane Embellisher

Also make him see how happy it makes you, when he realizes that it brightens your day and makes you more well balanced over all, he will understand it so much more. After I spend a few hours stamping - I come upstairs and say, 'wow that was like a workout I was so stressed out and now I feel so much better'....he just smiles and says he's glad I found a 'hobby' (tho I hate that word) that makes me feel relaxed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 07:34 AM   #37  
Mad Swapper

I think wearing only cardstock scraps (strategically placed, of course) would quickly change his viewpoint on your hobby.

All kidding aside, my DH is very supportive of my addiction. I keep it in control. I think the idea of joining a Stamp Club is an incredible idea. Stamp Clubs allow you to slowly build your supplies while learning new techniques/layouts with a bunch of ladies who share the same hobby!!!

Stampin' Up! Demo...and lovin' it!!!
I'd love for you to check out my blog: http://www.atouchfromtheheart.typepad.com/
http://www.pattichesky.stampinup.net
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 07:35 AM   #38  
Insane Embellisher

When I worked full time I didn't have the time or energy for a hobby. My job was demanding and wore my brain out by the end of the day. When the first kid came along, it got worse. After I got pregnant with number 2, our financial situation was great (thanks to the years of both of us working our tails off) and I was able to quit work. I had a rough time adjusting and scrapbooking/stamping saved my sanity. I don't know what I would do without this outlet. I need something for ME. I certainly don't stamp my own cards to save money because I don't! Hubby understands that I need this and I buy stuff when I find some money--which seems less and less these days.

If only I had discovered stamping while I was working and had money....:mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 07:48 AM   #39  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Oh, yes....the old "look at the money I'll save at Hallmark" argument. Keep tellin' yourself that one, honey! lol!

The fact is, it's an expensive hobby. I think the only real argument is that it makes you happy.

I'm a sahm, it's my only creative outlet. It's something that's just for me, not about my DH or the kids. It's gives me a little mental vacation, and the feedback/praise I get is the positive validation that I no longer get from working.

Good luck with DH!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2009, 07:49 AM   #40  
Rubber Obsessor

I'd love to join a stamp club but where we are stationed now doesn't really allow for it. I've already been looking around for one near where we are moving this summer. Plus, the baby will be older then and not so hard to leave (he's a bit spoiled-my fault!)

I agree that stamping gives me some sanity from staying home with 2 kids...I don't have much time for it but even just a few minutes gives me some much needed time to myself. DH is very supportive of me having my own hobby, he has helped me carve out a craft area in our not-so-big military housing so I can have some space of my own. He knows its hard with the little ones and doesn't want me to lose my identity (Part of the reason we formed the nonprofit)
Reply With Quote Likes