Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-30-2014, 12:10 PM   #81  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, Jo, for another of your "always so kind" comments on my Layered Die Cuts card and thanks Priscilla for letting me know.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 12:45 PM   #82  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

I am so thrilled to thank some more talented ladies for taking time to spread the joy! Thanks so much for the mention, it's so exciting!!!

Thank you Lisa (Shoe Girl)

Thank you Francie (F.Schles)

Thank you Robin (stamperrobin)

Thank you Nancy (nwilliams6)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 01:10 PM   #83  
Pearl-ExPert

What a surprise thanks Stacy for the notification,that Joyful Season was picked This is my first time in Favorites I am just stoked . Thanks Shoe Girl for nominating my card it means a lot. Cheers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 01:16 PM   #84  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 873 Likes on 605 Posts

Oh my goodness, Thank you Robin (Stamperrobin) for also adding my card IC469, Winter Scene to your favorites this week and thank you Super Sweet Sabrina (Cook22) for again letting me know about my card in the favorites. You ladies have just glued the smile on my face. I hope you have a wonderful week.

Much love and Hugs!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 01:24 PM   #85  
Kookie Creator

I would like to thank Angie (ohmypaper), Vicki (vdm), and Janine (Jay_Bee) for choosing my card Snow Birds as a favorite. You are all very very kind. Also thank you Vicki for letting me know.

my blog: www.stamptart.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 01:26 PM   #86  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 184 Likes on 152 Posts

Thank you to Angie for making one of my cards a favorite this week. And thank you to Priscilla for letting me know. You ladies are amazing!
Here are my favs for the week.
niki1 WT507 Christmas ball ornament by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
gabalot WT507 Snow Snow Penguin by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
hskelly CC506 TLC509 Christmas Blessings by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
yellowrose46 Woodland surprise by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
beesmom MIX96 Christmas Peace by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
kate4450 Moonlit Winter by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
vdm CAS300 Through The Silence by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Angie Lindeen Star Mouse by Angie.Lindeen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susie Australia CAS300 Searching for Rudolf by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Clownmom CAS300 Peaceful Reindeer_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Redbugdriver TPT/SC ~ Joyful Presents by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Simplybeautiful Tis The Season by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hobbydujour *CC506 Hanging Ornaments by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BeckyTE CC506 Tis the Season by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Redi2stamp MMTPT330 wonderful time of the year by redi2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BobbiesGirl SC516 - Christmas Miracles by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kittie747 Sled and Snowflakes by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Grannytranny SC516 Warm Sweater Thoughts by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hobbydujour *SC516 Christmas Birds by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
K dunbrook SC516, Feeling Merry by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Helekins SC516 - Hold on Teddy by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shoegirl IC469, WT507, Mistletoes by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Crafty Julia WT507 Season of Joy by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cathymac WT507 Thankful Song by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Marleygo F4A429, Christmas Wreath by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stampersandee IC469 Red Sled by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dawn L IC469 Sur La Table Christmas by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kiagc Butterfly Notes FS408 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog- Trusting in the Lord for Everything Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. My Stampin' Up Website My Gallery, BRAK New Member Mentor. New Grandmother to Mia Lou. 1st Grandchild.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 01:29 PM   #87  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you so much Linda (tessaduck) for mentioning my Love Bird Hangout as a favorite this week! You made my day!

Thank you Sabrina for letting me know!

Blessings!

Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 01:36 PM   #88  

Aw, thanks Lisa...really appreciate the mention of my card! Sabrina...thanks again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 01:45 PM   #89  
Glitter Queen

Thank you, Lisa, for picking my Sunflower Birthday as one of your favorites!
Mindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 01:49 PM   #90  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 192 Likes on 129 Posts

I hope those of you who celebrated Thanksgiving enjoyed your turkey and family time! I'm sorry my favourites are a little late -

CAS300, TLC509 by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Vicky Gould
*SC516 Christmas Birds by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
*IC469 Tree in the Snow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
*FS408 Ginkgo Wishes by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
Star of Wonder by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susanbri
TLC CAS BELIEVE by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperrobin
CC TPT Presents! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperrobin
F4A In The Meadow... by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers stamperrobin
CAS300 Winter wonder by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
F4A429 Merry by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
WT507 Collage Christmas by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
MIX96 Snowy Woods by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cook22
FC:SC516 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
WT507 Simply Noel by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Catluvr2
F4A429, MIX96 Peaceful by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Catluvr2
WT507 A Country Christmas by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers vdm
WT507 Winter Scene by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
WT507 Joy by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
F4A429 Angel by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
CAS300 Searching for Rudolf by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
Sorta' Snowie MIX96 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers kiag
Diecut Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jasonw1
MIX96 Snowy Christmas by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers nwilliams6
IC469, Winter Scene by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Shoe Girl
FS408 Happy Birthday by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hskelly

Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 01:53 PM   #91  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 192 Likes on 129 Posts

Now, I have some lovely ladies to thank for favouriting some of my cards in their lists this week - Mary x 2, Robin x 3, Jo & Lisa - you have all put a huge smile on my face on this hot and sunny Monday!! Thank you, once again, Sabrina for the notifications - you work so tirelessly on this site, so appreciated!!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 02:06 PM   #92  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks so much to bensarmom for liking my Christmas Miracles card, and thanks to Priscilla for letting me know. ~Carol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 02:13 PM   #93  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 141 Likes on 93 Posts

Sending many thanks to Sue (bensarmom) for the mention of Butterfly Notes in your faves list, so appreciated - and thanks again to Stacy for all your work in notifying.

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 02:21 PM   #94  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 141 Likes on 93 Posts

Thank you very much Sue (sue2 for mentioning Sorta' Snowie in your faves this week - I am so very pleased, thank you. And thanks again Stacy - have a wonderful week ...

Kia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 02:36 PM   #95  

Thank you to Sue (bensarmom) and Sue (Sue2 for mentioning my cards in your favorites this week - I am honored! Thank you Linda for letting me know (again)!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 02:41 PM   #96  

Received 645 Likes on 451 Posts

Robin - thank you for choosing my little guitar player (Jackson's Guitar) as one of your favourites and Stacy once again thanks for bringing the good news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 03:07 PM   #97  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This day just keep getting better.

Thanks again, Brenda (tessaduck) for the notifications � so glad your doing so well!

Thank you so much Francie (f.schles) and Sue (sue2 for including my cards in your lists of favorites! Such an honor coming from two such talented ladies!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 03:40 PM   #98  
Gallery Gazer

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Thank you so much bizzy32765 for choosing my "Just Floatin' by" card as a favourite: what a lovely way to start my Monday morning here in Australia And thank you Stacy aka JBgreendawn for letting me know
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 03:48 PM   #99  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 411 Likes on 357 Posts

Francie, thank you so much for mentioning my card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Thank you, Linda, for spending so much of your Sunday bringing joy to others. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 03:50 PM   #100  
Proud Fan Club Member

Such a happy day! Lots of wonderfulness in this thread today and I am so honored to be among the talented ladies who are here today.

We got the RAIN today that was supposed to come in on Tuesday...we'll take it as we NEED it!

I have much joy in my heart and I am so happy to thank these wonderful ladies for putting my "Diecut Birthday" among their favorites for this week.

Nancy (stiz2003)
Linda (Holstein)
Vicki (vdm)
Susie (australia)
Mary (jandjccc)
Nancy (nwilliams6)
Sue (Mrs Noofy)
Jo (Reddisco)
Lisa (Shoe Girl)
Robin (Stamperrobin)
Sue (sue2

Sending a big hug to all of you! Also more hugs and more thanks to Stacy for the notifications!

Have a wonderful week!

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 03:50 PM   #101  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much, Robin and Sue(bensarmom), for generously mentioning two of my cards each as some of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Thanks again, Linda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 03:52 PM   #102  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sue28, your kindness of listing three of my cards puts me over the moon. You are too kind....and I appreciate it. : ) Thank you again, Linda. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 04:28 PM   #103  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a wonderful way to start the first day of summer. My sweet Robin spoilt me with listing 4 cards and my dear Aussie mate, Sue(2 listed 3 cards. Thank you from the bottom of my heart also to Mary (jandjccc), Nancy Williams, Niki, Jo (Reddyisco) and Lisa (Shoe Girl). Your comments mean the world to me ladies.

Sabrina thank you so much once again for all the notifications and for all that you do here to make SCS such a wonderful community. xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 04:39 PM   #104  

Received 383 Likes on 211 Posts

What a way to end a Sunday on a very happy, happy note.....The Green Bay Packers winning against New England, and Peggy, Mary, Priscilla and Robin favoring my card. A BIG thanks for Brenda's time notifying me. You guys are the best. Have a great week of crafting.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 05:21 PM   #105  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 669 Likes on 421 Posts

A great big thank you is going out to Linda, Priscilla, and Nancy for favoriting my chipped snow card, This really is a big deal to me even if I don't always have the words to let you know how much I appreciate you all.
and another great big one for Brenda for all the happy mail

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 05:30 PM   #106  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Oh Happy Day!!!! I am absolutely speechless, you (my SCS family) sure knows how to make this girl's day - heck week.... I can't believe but I am so appreciative and feel so honored for my cards to be included on your lists..... Thank you....thank you ..... thank you..... goes to the following talented artists...

For the card A Country Christmas;

Brenda (Tessaduck)
Susie (PaperPunchScissors)
Peggy (Jasonw1)
Mary (jandjccc)
Nancy (Nwilliams6)
Robin (Stamperrobin)
Sue (Sue2

For the card "Through the Silence"

Nancy (Stiz2003)
Linda (Holstein)
Peggy (Jasonw1)
Mary (Jandjccc)
Priscilla (Catluvr2)
Robin (Stamperrobin)
Sue (Bensarmom)

You'l hve absolutely knocked my socks off, I am always so in awe of your marvelous work. Thank you again...

I also want to say a huge "Thank You" to Brenda (Tessaduck) for all her work with the notifications and also being such a great leader... Thank you...
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 05:33 PM   #107  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts

Thank you so much sweet Sue28! You are a living doll! Makes my Sunday night so special and so giggly (seriously, I giggle...just ask my DH)!! You are such a dear sweet friend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 05:49 PM   #108  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 354 Likes on 195 Posts

More thanks to some sweet girls: Lois (Clownmom) and Sue (Mrs. Noofy) for my Icy Leaves card; Robin for Skating Fun and Wreath Wishes, Jo (Reddyisco) for Wreath Wishes; and Sue (Sue2 for Snowy Christmas. You all totally made my already wonderful day even more wonderful! Hugz to you all (and extra hugs to Angie for letting me know).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 06:30 PM   #109  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you Janine (Jay_Bee) and swldebbie for including by Snowflake Peace on Earth card this week, and to Stacy (JBgreendawn) for letting me know - you made my day
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 07:03 PM   #110  
Stazon Splitcoast

I was only on a couple of times this week, but i did find a few that I really liked

nwilliams6 - Icy Leaves

dini - Vintage Snow Scene

catluvr2 - Merry Deer

YoursTruly - Christ is born

Jacquie J - Snowflake Peace on Earth

lorettal - Vintage Ornament

eastunders - Layered White and Silver Christmas

hskelly - Happy Holidays

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 07:40 PM   #111  
Inking Addict

Oh my goodness!! Thanks so much to Robin (stamperrobin), a Dirty Dozen girl, for favoriting my card! WooHoo!! I'm super excited! And thanks, again, to Priscilla (catluvr2) for letting me know. It was a really hard day...and you made it better! Thank you both from the bottom of my heart!! Janet xoxoxo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 10:36 PM   #112  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much Bensarmom aka Sue, you have me doing a happy dance. Thank you so much for including Rudolf on your list. Thank you again Sabrina for the notification and for ll that you and the other notifiers do.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 11:23 PM   #113  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you to Lisa, Robin and Peggy for selecting my All White Christmas Card as a favourite this week and also for Priscilla for letting me know. Have a great crafty week everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2014, 11:25 PM   #114  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

WOW! Thank you Mary ( jandjccc) and Sue ( bensarmom) for listing my "Christmas ball ornament" card on your list of favorites.
It is always a honor to be on this wonderful stamper's list !
Thank you so much Angie for letting me know !!!
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2014, 01:12 AM   #115  
Matboard Maniac

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

A BIG THANK YOU to Mary T for choosing my Christmas Pines Card for a Fav of the Week -- I had seen the card made by Cynthia Millan and watched her video and had to make one myself -- thanks to Cynthia for sharing her card and video! With all the talent on Splitcoast this is certainly and honor for me! Thanks to Cynthia for her idea, to Mary T for choosing my card, and to Priscilla for letting me know it was chosen! Happy me! Candee Porter (Candee Porter on Splitcoast and blog: cardcornerbycandee.blogspot.com)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2014, 01:33 AM   #116  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 354 Likes on 195 Posts

Rita (scootsv) - thanks for favoriting my Icy Leaves card! Lots of hugz to you sweet girl!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2014, 04:45 AM   #117  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 595 Likes on 369 Posts

Another thank you.....this time to Sue (Bensarmom) ! Thanks so much. It is really gratifying to know other get inspiration from your cards.
Vicki, thanks for the notification and all the hard work you do!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2014, 04:48 AM   #118  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

A BIG thank YOU to Priscilla for mentioning my Sur La Table Christmas card!!
thanks to Linda for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2014, 04:49 AM   #119  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

A BiG thank YoU to Nancy for mentioning my Sur La Table Christmas card!!
Thanks to Linda for letting me know!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2014, 04:51 AM   #120  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

A Big Thank YOU to Sue for mentioning my Sur La Table Christmas card!!
thanks to Linda for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes