Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-01-2009, 03:42 PM   #81  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm so glad that so many of you are discovering Mo Manning's Digital Pencil site! Her work is beyond wonderful!
Here are links to a few of my cards using her images:

Little Cherub by Happy Heart at Splitcoaststampers

The Engineer by Happy Heart at Splitcoaststampers

So Big! by Happy Heart at Splitcoaststampers

Mummu's Joy by Happy Heart at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2009, 03:46 PM   #82  
Glitter Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have seen some wonderful cards created with digi images. And I have seen wonderful cards created with stamps. I have looked at the digi images and some are really cute, but right now, they aren't for me. But that doesn't mean I have anything against folks who do use them. as I said originally, I've seen some wonderful cards created with digi images. It's really all about what YOU like personally.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2009, 04:58 PM   #83  
Stampin' Fool

I think half the time people wouldn't even NOTICE you used them if you didn't say anything! I think whatever makes a beautiful card is what you should use! To each their own...and the naysayers need to just say NAY!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2009, 07:41 PM   #84  
Stampin' Fool

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by mungojerryView Post
I too have this problem. But, I use a different approach. I actually use my hands and write the sentiment. ;)
Maybe you can write prettier and straighter than I can! No matter how I try, I seem to write 'uphill'. Recently, I did print on a card, but it just didn't look as good when I did it, so I'm willing to print something out on the computer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2009, 07:52 PM   #85  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathy'sFancyView Post
Maybe you can write prettier and straighter than I can! No matter how I try, I seem to write 'uphill'. Recently, I did print on a card, but it just didn't look as good when I did it, so I'm willing to print something out on the computer.

LOL! I'm with you! My handwriting and printing are not very pretty. I used to have nice handwriting, but years of working in a school and having to write things down quickly, have ruined it. I always use the computer for the insides of my cards and quite often for sentiments that I attach to the outside, because I just couldn't have all the stamps in all the fonts I'd need for what I want to say.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2009, 08:04 PM   #86  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy HeartView Post
LOL! I'm with you! My handwriting and printing are not very pretty. I used to have nice handwriting, but years of working in a school and having to write things down quickly, have ruined it. I always use the computer for the insides of my cards and quite often for sentiments that I attach to the outside, because I just couldn't have all the stamps in all the fonts I'd need for what I want to say.
TOTALLY agree!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-01-2009, 09:13 PM   #87  
Watercolor Wizard

While I wouldn't say I turn my nose up at it, I haven't used any digis yet, and I don't plan to. The main reason? I suck at coloring! :mrgreen:

I design for Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 03:02 AM   #88  
Matboard Maniac

I haven't read "all" the answers here, I'm on 3 DIGITAL design teams and I've been watching this new art form slowly explode... and not only from the design teams I'm on, but from all the offers and companies that are out there now with digital stamps.

To ME, there is really not much difference once my image is printed or stamped out (yes I still have rubber, a cute image is a cute image!), once I drag out my Copics they all color the same! Of course I still like rubber and of course there are only things you can do with rubber that you can't with digital, but I think digital is a GREAT crafting alternative and I don't see it slowing anytime soon (I mean come 'on...instant shopping AND cheaper...gotta like that!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 03:24 AM   #89  
Stampin' Fool

Thumbs up

Amen to that! I agree with you Paula! I LOVE the fact that I get them instantly and don't have to find space to store it, either!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 03:29 AM   #90  
Gabfest Goddess

Mo, welcome to SCS! Great to have you weigh in on this. You've made some wonderful points. I absolutely hate it when people dismiss digital imagery as 'clip art', most of which is of pretty poor quality!
I've been corresponding with another book illustrator, Elizabeth O. Dulemba, trying to get her to offer her images to the paper crafting community. I'd like to see more quality art, like yours, made available to us. There is an awful lot of bad stuff out there! So far, I've not been successful, but I'll keep after her! LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 05:26 AM   #91  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

And I write "downhill" and it gets smaller and smaller the closer you get to the end!

I just recently tried my first digital stamp. My only dislike has nothing to do with the images or format, I just don't have a good printer! I have seen some amazing images lately, and I love the no storage idea. It's like every stamp line, there are some images I don't like, but many (too many sometimes!) that I do like. When we get a new printer, hopefully in the near future, I will be giving them more of a try.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 05:56 AM   #92  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by SophieLaFontaineView Post
OR... maybe someone will read this thread and come up with a STAMPER's printer!!! A wondrous magical printer that CAN print onto thick cardstock AND thick watercolour paper, onto chipboard, onto (taped down) ribbons; a printer that can print with archival non-smearing waterproof ink, or craft pigment ink or embossing ink! Oooh, a printer that can also have cartridges that you can refill with stamping ink of your choice!!!Wouldn't that be wonderful???
my printer (Canon) can print on heavy cardstock, watercolor paper, plain paper, has non-smearing waterproof ink, It is a laser color printer I bought at Staples for under $200.00 last month. I use it for so many things I make, including cards. My point being, a laser can be found for a reasonable price, and if you want a beautiful print to whatever it is you are printing, then this is the way to go. I had a Minolta before this and after 2 1/2 years, the toners started running out, but I found it cheaper to buy a new printer than the toners. I donated it to a gentleman who only had to buy the toners to have a fully functioning printer. I use my inkjet for everyday stuff, but when it comes to crafts and cards, I always use my laser. As for digi.....I have been doing that for years. I have a gazillion digi images on my puter and have hand colored, puter colored, markers pencil crayons, you name it. Just another art form
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 06:17 AM   #93  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Fascinating thread!

I haven't used digis yet, for no reason other than I haven't had time to make cards lately. The images at Mo Manning's site are wonderful and I'll be getting some SOON. It was good to see her posting here- loved her explanations.

Prejudice is a noun that comes from the combination of PRE and JUDGE. It means "an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason". The operatives here are "beforehand" and "without knowledge". To answer the OP's question, I think there *is* a small minority here who are prejudiced- "I would never buy a digi" or whatever. Their loss, not to be worried about, is what I think.

Everyone here has clearly embraced technology to enhance their papercrafting experience- adding digital images to that repertoire is just another logical step and I'm betting that many, if not most, will join the "revolution" at some point.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 06:45 AM   #94  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoManningView Post
One interesting note. Even many of the most staunchest traditionalists I know are investing in computers to scan in their sketches. Someone asked in this thread about the �perfect printer.� My printer is the Epson Photo Stylus 2200 (which has been replaced by another cheaper by 50% model � grrr! called the Epson Photo Stylus 1400) Its inks are water-resistant and archival to 100 years. Illustrators are taking their pencil drawings and scanning them into Photoshop and then printing them out on watercolor paper with this printer then painting with whatever medium they like. What I�m saying is, by using digis (another term I don�t really like but will try to live with if the crafting world decrees it) a crafter is using the EXACT same technique a professional trade book illustrator uses to color their illustration.
Thanks Mo! Epson Photo Stylus 1400, 2200. I googled both of them and am awed. I can't afford either of those right now, but they (well, one of them) are definitely on my wish list! I had no idea technology had advanced so far!

I like your drawings a lot too! Welcome to SCS!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 06:48 AM   #95  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by trulyblessedView Post
my printer (Canon) can print on heavy cardstock, watercolor paper, plain paper, has non-smearing waterproof ink, It is a laser color printer I bought at Staples for under $200.00 last month. I use it for so many things I make, including cards. My point being, a laser can be found for a reasonable price, and if you want a beautiful print to whatever it is you are printing, then this is the way to go.
Thanks Trulyblessed! When I googled the Epson printers, some of the reviews did mention a competiting Canon printer. I will look into this some more when I can afford a superiour printer!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 06:55 AM   #96  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I've been corresponding with another book illustrator, Elizabeth O. Dulemba, trying to get her to offer her images to the paper crafting community.
One artist whose artwork I would love to have is James Christensen. A few years ago I searched all over the internet for a way to contact him to try to persuade him to make his images into stamps - I even left messages with galleries which sold his original artwork - no luck! Argh. His pen and ink sketches are absolutely delightful and would be perfect as stamped images!!!!!

At least you actually HAVE contacted Elizabeth O. Dulemba!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 07:27 AM   #97  
Glitter Guru

I have zero interest in anything digital -- no digital images, no digital scrapbooking etc. I'm a process crafter . . . I love the stamping, cutting, coloring, etc. that's done by my hands. I can let my mind wonder as I'm creating and I love that! Digital doesn't allow ME to do that. Also, I spend enough time on the computer so spending more time on it crafting doesn't appeal at all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 08:15 AM   #98  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

but you have to understand that unless you have painted all your dp yourself and manufactured all your elements and hand-carved all your rubber stamps you're already using things that have been digitized for you. People who use illustrations as part of their work actually have their image going directly from the artist's hand to their computer with no third party involved.

Neither process is better than the other, and it's completely fine if you only use the techniques you like best, but a rubber stamp way is not any closer to nature really.
Well, I didn't realize this was a discussion about using pre-manufactured elements. I thought it was a discussion about using digital images/clip-art/what have you to create your own artwork.. Two different things IMO.

I've purchased designer papers, of course, but not had to make them digitally myself. There IS a difference. If I truly had to make all of my own papers (digitally) and use only digital images, then I'd be done with papercrafting. I LOVE going to scrapbook stores and picking out papers, embellishments, ribbons, etc. and then taking them home to create with. I don't ever want to have to sit at the computer to create all of that. For those that do enjoy it, great! It's just not ever going to be for me.

I just don't think of using digital the same way I think of using the traditional form of stamping -- 2 very, very different art forms IMO.

Last edited by frankie; 08-02-2009 at 08:17 AM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 08:18 AM   #99  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Hi everyone! Peggy Marsh a SCS member (who introduced me exactly four weeks ago to the idea of selling my illustrations to crafters to use on cards) suggested that I register here. I decided to poke around a little tonight (finally) and when I chanced upon Elaine's thread I had to register right away so I could post!!

There seems to be a lot of debate about this technique of using printed images, so I wanted to give you my opinion. First of all they are not stamps of course, since no one is stamping anything. Second, they are MOST DEFINITELY not clip art any more than a rubber stamp's image is. That term really is an insult (I’m sure it's not meant that way) to anyone like me. I agree though, I've seen some of the "digital stamps" out there and they're not always impressive . . . that's what happens when ANYONE can draw something, call it a digital stamp and put it up for sale in half a minute.

I've hand-drawn each illustration on my blog with the same intent and care that I draw the illustrations in each of my trade books. When you buy one of my illustrations, you're getting the same exact type of file (digital) at the same resolution (300 dpi) that my publishers get. I am selling rights ONLY to you as hand-crafters to use in your one-of-a-kind creations.

We've been having this debate in the children's illustration field for a few years now. Does it cheapen the art to do parts (or all) of it digitally? What we’re all realizing is that it’s the thought process behind the technique that is what’s important. Is pen better than pencil drawing? Is oil better than watercolor? Of course not, they’re all just media – and if you choose to work primarily in pastel, that’s fine! If you choose a rubber stamp over a printed illustration for your card – that’s equally fine. If you use both . . . I love you!

One interesting note. Even many of the most staunchest traditionalists I know are investing in computers to scan in their sketches. Someone asked in this thread about the “perfect printer.” My printer is the Epson Photo Stylus 2200 (which has been replaced by another cheaper by 50% model – grrr! called the Epson Photo Stylus 1400) Its inks are water-resistant and archival to 100 years. Illustrators are taking their pencil drawings and scanning them into Photoshop and then printing them out on watercolor paper with this printer then painting with whatever medium they like. What I’m saying is, by using digis (another term I don’t really like but will try to live with if the crafting world decrees it) a crafter is using the EXACT same technique a professional trade book illustrator uses to color their illustration.

I predict that in the not too distant future (once the rubber stamp companies realize what's happening) all our favorite rubber stamps will be available to us as either rubber – or as an additional choice – a digital download. And maybe more exciting, more professional illustrators will offer their work to you than can afford to get their art manufactured in rubber.

xoMo

Welcome to SCS Mo! I have recently just started getting into digi art and I love the convience of paying for them and getting your image right away. I'm going to love the ones that I just got from you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 08:20 AM   #100  
Polyshrink Goddess

I love having both options. Doesn't matter how an image is produced, it's still crafting.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 09:51 AM   #101  
Pearl-ExPert

I wasn't sure how I felt about digital until I tried them. I was sent some images to write a review for my blog so I gave it a try and really liked them. I wanted to try something other than cardstock so I printed it on vellum and *loved* how that worked, much easier than stamping on vellum! I also liked being able to use them with "regular" stamps I already owned. I since found lots of cute digital companies and will probably continue to try digital stamping.
Here's my article if anyone is interested
http://stamping.craftgossip.com/2009...ital-stamping/

check out my blog at: www.PisforPaper.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 10:12 AM   #102  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherHolbrookView Post
I wasn't sure how I felt about digital until I tried them. I was sent some images to write a review for my blog so I gave it a try and really liked them. I wanted to try something other than cardstock so I printed it on vellum and *loved* how that worked, much easier than stamping on vellum! I also liked being able to use them with "regular" stamps I already owned. I since found lots of cute digital companies and will probably continue to try digital stamping.
Here's my article if anyone is interested
http://stamping.craftgossip.com/2009...ital-stamping/
I have never printed on vellum! What a fabulous idea. Your project looks beautiful. I also love to use my regular stamps in combination with digis, I almost always use stamps with digis on the same card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 12:22 PM   #103  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankieView Post
I have zero interest in anything digital -- no digital images, no digital scrapbooking etc. I'm a process crafter . . . I love the stamping, cutting, coloring, etc. that's done by my hands. I can let my mind wonder as I'm creating and I love that! Digital doesn't allow ME to do that. Also, I spend enough time on the computer so spending more time on it crafting doesn't appeal at all.

I guess I'm just not understanding you. The only thing I don't do 'by my hands' is stamp the image. The rest of the process is exactly as you describe it...coloring, cutting, arranging, embellishing, in short....creating! It takes just a minute to print out the image...about the same time it would take to stamp it by hand, so the amount of computer time is minimal.
I still, and will always, use my thousands of rubber stamps, I've just added digital as another option!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 12:47 PM   #104  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

I guess I'm just not understanding you.
Quote:

The only thing I don't do 'by my hands' is stamp the image. The rest of the process is exactly as you describe it...coloring, cutting, arranging, embellishing, in short....creating! It takes just a minute to print out the image...about the same time it would take to stamp it by hand, so the amount of computer time is minimal.
I still, and will always, use my thousands of rubber stamps, I've just added digital as another option!
Totally agree, plus, by using a digital it actually saves me another step of cleaning the stamp (I hate cleaning my stamps so I usually pile them up and then have several to clean at a time :rolleyes
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 01:06 PM   #105  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

The way I look at it, the act of stamping is actually such a minor part of creating a card when there are so many coloring mediums, layouts, embellishment, and techniques that make paper crafting so creative and rewarding. I think to call it 'just coloring' doesn't take into consideration all the other skills that are involved. To me "just coloring' is the real art in card making, not the two seconds it takes to stamp an image.

Thanks, Phantom, for your kind words about my gallery! I do hope my cards put smiles on people's faces. That's what it's all about, isn't it?
I just spent a long lovely time in your gallery, and all I have to say is that if I could "just color" as well as you, I would have a happy heart too.

Julie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 01:46 PM   #106  
Pearl-ExPert

I am soooo tired of this subject. I don't think anyone who uses digital stamps would say "look at the card I stamped...." - - they know they didn't STAMP it..... PAPERCRAFTING is what bonds us all here - - I think we can all agree that we all use PAPER.....shouldn't matter if you use rubber...acrylic.....digi or whatever on it. Heck, sometimes I don't use any of them and just use chipboard or rubons - - so sue me. There are people who are soooo negative and take every opportunity to bash digital stamping (not on this thread here - - but I have seen it plenty like in the blog groups) and I just think - - didn't anyone ever tell you "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?"
Sorry - - I just don't get why people have to bash each other....especially something so fun like another person's craft.
To each their own - I for one choose to embrace our differences.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #107  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Mo, welcome to SCS! Great to have you weigh in on this. You've made some wonderful points. I absolutely hate it when people dismiss digital imagery as 'clip art', most of which is of pretty poor quality!
I've been corresponding with another book illustrator, Elizabeth O. Dulemba, trying to get her to offer her images to the paper crafting community. I'd like to see more quality art, like yours, made available to us. There is an awful lot of bad stuff out there! So far, I've not been successful, but I'll keep after her! LOL!
Ooh, I love Elizabeth Dumemba's art! I found her while looking for children's books for my grandkids.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #108  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Ooh, I love Elizabeth Dumemba's art! I found her while looking for children's books for my grandkids.
And I just now discovered it thru happy hearts gallery! I have printed out the christmas tree with mice image and elf boy. So so cute. She should be charging $$ for those images.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-02-2009, 02:37 PM   #109  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by EllibelleView Post
Totally agree, plus, by using a digital it actually saves me another step of cleaning the stamp (I hate cleaning my stamps so I usually pile them up and then have several to clean at a time :rolleyes
I hardly ever clean my stamps since reading that one of my all time favorite stampers (Tim Holtz, the god of grunge) doesn't clean his. And you know what? My stamps are just fine

Back to the original subject.... sorry!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2009, 05:08 PM   #110  
Die Cut Diva

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I like anything that has to do with craft, so digi anything fits in there as well. I started this whole paper crafting thing with digital scrapbooking, and branched out from there. I live in a really really small house (about 600 sq ft) and storage is prime in my house, so digital anything works for me. I think its all about the creative process. I go through just as many steps using digital supplies as I do with hard supplies. I use to design digital scrapbooking papers and embelishments, so this isn't anything new for me - and I have a decent printer and I use a sealer over my printed images so I've never had an issue with the ink smearing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2009, 06:32 PM   #111  
Polyshrink Goddess

This has been an interesting discussion, and rather surprising. As I see it, using digital images is just cutting out the middle man--the stamp. I'd bet the VAST majority of stamps today start as digital images, just as Mo said. I'd be interested to see how many of the stamp artists actually create their stamps digitally with a tablet. Back when I started stamping, many of the poplular companies used "clip-art" for their stamps. I have a ton of stamps that I've purchased over the years and have since found in Dover books. Since I've become so familiar with my programs, I just buy Dover books now and can get a whole book of images for close to the price of a stamp. Sure I have to clean the images up to use, but no big deal. As far as I'm concerned, an image is an image.

Inkspots101 my crafting blog.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2009, 06:46 PM   #112  
Stazon Splitcoast

oh...I am getting closer to trying some of these...lol. So do you ladies store the images on your computer and back them up on a seperate drive or something? I am afraid of losing them once I pay for them...I might see if I can find some freebies I like before I buy any and see how that goes.
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2009, 07:40 PM   #113  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprtchickView Post
oh...I am getting closer to trying some of these...lol. So do you ladies store the images on your computer and back them up on a seperate drive or something? I am afraid of losing them once I pay for them...I might see if I can find some freebies I like before I buy any and see how that goes.
blessings.
I have a digital folder in my documents for all that. I then have them back-uped to EHD and some to DVD--once I have enough to fill one.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2009, 09:06 PM   #114  
Stazon Splitcoast

i have all myne on my computer and then on my usb drive.
and then some at work ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2009, 02:47 AM   #115  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

blessings.
Some time ago I had bought an external hard drive to hold all my digital pictures since I was terrified of losing them. Now I store all my digi images and anything else I want to back up on that external drive.

Running With Lollipops my everything else blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2009, 02:53 AM   #116  
Hardware Hotshot

Yesterday I knew I was going to spend the afternoon at the pool with the kids so I inked up a bunch of new Elzybell stamps that I got so I could color while they were swimming. I think I stamped about 25 images in 10 minutes. And so, for yesterday, the inking up the stamp and putting it to paper was not some mystical moment of crafting. Other days that may differ but yesterday it was a means to an end.
I liken that to when I put a bunch of digi images on pages and print them out.

It's what I do with the images that brings me happiness. And whether that is a physical stamp or a digi image, makes no difference to me.

Running With Lollipops my everything else blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #117  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have an external HD and a 20 gig flash drive...so I probably have enough room to save a few images anyway. Off to find some freebies...
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #118  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I have an external HD and a 20 gig flash drive...so I probably have enough room to save a few images anyway. Off to find some freebies...
blessings.
My current place to find freebies is dafont.com, believe it or not. My favourite font right now is http://www.dafont.com/cherished-teddies.font

I know these are not digistamps, but they are still pretty cute! Just today I made two cards with them!

I also love http://www.dafont.com/lauries-country.font
These are also very cute!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2009, 06:14 PM   #119  
Stazon Splitcoast

I personally think it's fabulous to be able to pay such a small sum for a digi image and then have it on file forever. Does it get any better than that? I happen to think not.I personally dont stamp well, so have digi images is the perfect solution for me if only I could print them. I have a new computer that just will not accept anything of a different weight than 20# paper stock. Bummer, because I'd be out there with the best of 'em downloading hundreds of images.
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2009, 08:51 PM   #120  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anne RyanView Post
I personally think it's fabulous to be able to pay such a small sum for a digi image and then have it on file forever. Does it get any better than that? I happen to think not.I personally dont stamp well, so have digi images is the perfect solution for me if only I could print them. I have a new computer that just will not accept anything of a different weight than 20# paper stock. Bummer, because I'd be out there with the best of 'em downloading hundreds of images.
Sure it does! When you're able to take the same "stamp" and make it bigger or smaller or mirror it.

Reply With Quote Likes