Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-30-2006, 05:49 AM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default create, publish & pass it on...

One of the biggest organizational problems I have is storing projects I have created for Paper Crafts after they have been published. To keep or not to keep is always the question. So, I just got my artwork back for the newest issue (August/ September). I had created a cute little shadowbox frame for the Passion for Fashion article (p.63). Now that I have it back, I just have no where to put it! So I thought I would share! Perhaps you have an oh-so-special spot where it can sit and be enjoyed! Post on my blog (www.nicholeheady.typepad.com) by Tuesday night and I will randomly pick one of you to receive the shadow box along with a copy of the magazine it is featured in! Thanks for letting me have the opportunity to pass it on!
~Nichole
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2006, 06:06 AM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

Nichole:

I left a comment on your blog...not because I want to be entered in the draw, but because I am an admirer of your work and didn't want to lose the opportunity to tell you "personally".
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2006, 06:14 AM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Nicole,
I just soooooo admire your work and already read your blog religiously. ;) You are such an inspiration to so many stampers. Thanks for being so kind and passing your work along. I know someone will be very lucky to have it in their hands!!!!

Stampin' by the Sea
Follow me: Pinterest Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2006, 07:15 AM   #4  
Hardware Hotshot

Wow! I can't believe we have someone so famous here on the boards. Nichole, I LOVE your work. I will post on your blog.

Aloha,
Glenda
Reply With Quote Likes