Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-31-2007, 02:13 PM   #121  
too
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I usually try not to comment on controversial comments, but there is a first time for everything.

Not being impressed with the CHA coverage is the OP's right, but I always believed if you have nothing good to say you shouldn't say anything at all.

Julie and SCS are doing an awesome job, in my opinion. Thanks so much you are all greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Visit my gallery - https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...0&ppuser=29362
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2007, 03:43 PM   #122  
Glitter Guru

Love this site and love that everyone has an opinion! I notice the OP never responded back to this thread, would have been nice if she could have explained what she meant in more details so none of us would be confused. I took the post in sort of an offensive way, but then that was just the way it read. I am loving reading the blog and will continue to read it, pictures of new products or not! Thanks everyone for your hard work, especially Julie!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2007, 03:49 PM   #123  
Kookie Creator

Didn't know what CHA was, so I guess I couldn't be mad. Everyone here is super nice though, and I can't imagine anyone here is getting paid to help me out with all of my inane questions.

Maybe a big thank you is in order. THANK YOU!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2007, 11:29 PM   #124  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzanne
So what if they joined in 2004 or 2007. Some people don't live on mbs so they don't post much. If people regardless of how long theve been members or how many post they have can't give their op without getting a bunch of snarky comments then a whole lot of people may get scared from ever posting anything. What a sad day that would be for all boards.
She could have said it in a nicer way. Common courtesy should go both ways.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2007, 11:34 PM   #125  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here's a great thread on how to make friends and influence people.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2007, 11:52 PM   #126  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by serialpurrs
We are lucky we're getting anything. Story has it, that official CHA rules says NO cameras in the exhibit hall.

This was my thinking. I have been to CHA years ago when it was ACCI and there were no pictures allowed of the booths. Seeing these pictures makes me wish I could go to this again; but, alas, I don't have a shop anymore. I'm very grateful for the pics we have.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2007, 04:22 AM   #127  
Hardware Hotshot

just wanted to pop in; as someone who is/was stalking EVERY MAJOR WEBSITE with any interest or affiliation with CHA for leaks... most of the best "leaks" were out BEFORE CHA! I tried to compile the best of the best on my craft critique blog; but this was so hard! As most people attending CHA had another primary purpose which was buying or marketing. If you are looking for a leak on a certain company your best bet was/is to check the individual company websites or blogs for new product information.

I thought it was super cute to see Julie in her Jammies posting for us! I hope you all had fun! I have to wait for CHA Summer! :(

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2007, 05:16 AM   #128  
Glitter Guru

I've loved reading the SCS @ CHA blog! I about died laughing when I read about JulieHRR's Carol Duvall experience yesterday....I think I would do the same thing if I saw her!

The pics of the new products are so awesome! Thanks for taking the time to do the blog to all those who went!
Faerey Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2007, 09:00 AM   #129  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by staramaze
just wanted to pop in; as someone who is/was stalking EVERY MAJOR WEBSITE with any interest or affiliation with CHA for leaks... most of the best "leaks" were out BEFORE CHA! I tried to compile the best of the best on my craft critique blog; but this was so hard! As most people attending CHA had another primary purpose which was buying or marketing. If you are looking for a leak on a certain company your best bet was/is to check the individual company websites or blogs for new product information.
Totally, Sarah; everybody has different manufacturers they are specifically interested in, so there's no way of knowing if that which really interests one individual, will interest anyone else. ;)

Quote:

I thought it was super cute to see Julie in her Jammies posting for us! I hope you all had fun! I have to wait for CHA Summer! :(
Bed head, pj's . . . I figured ya'all might as well see the *real* me! Bwah ha haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

;)

Oh, and someone was asking about the stain on that darn chair--I saw it in the photo, too, but when I looked at the chair itself, I couldn't really see it. I have no idea why it showed up like that in the photo . . . weird . . .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2007, 09:43 AM   #130  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRR

Bed head, pj's . . . I figured ya'all might as well see the *real* me! Bwah ha haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

;)

Oh, and someone was asking about the stain on that darn chair--I saw it in the photo, too, but when I looked at the chair itself, I couldn't really see it. I have no idea why it showed up like that in the photo . . . weird . . .
Missed "the stain" too funny! But I for one LOVED the blog itself... I hope ya'll keep it up! I love seening "behind the sceens" of SCS.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2007, 10:37 AM   #131  
Stazon Splitcoast

Julie, I noticed the stain, it made me laugh! I didn't want to ask what it was though, that's a bit personal! :mrgreen:
On a serious note, thanks for the coverage, it was your usual irreverent, funny, interesting stuff. Like others have said if I wanted a product list I could have gone to google! ;)

Reply With Quote Likes