Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-16-2006, 03:20 AM   #1  
Crimping Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Can someone explain the ....

Stampin start program. I know it is for the first 6 months. can you tell me the amount need each month and what you recieve if you reach your goal. also if you sign up in january when is the quarter over for you to get the 300.00
thanks!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2006, 04:00 AM   #2  
Crimping Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexant
Stampin start program. I know it is for the first 6 months. can you tell me the amount need each month and what you recieve if you reach your goal. also if you sign up in january when is the quarter over for you to get the 300.00
thanks!

also what is the difference or benefits of placing a order as a hostess or demo? I am becoming a hobby demo.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2006, 06:40 AM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

March is end of first quarter (you always have 3 months) as a demo you can place a qualifying order and still get benefits plus your 20%. This is how I started. I was a hobby demo and only bought supplies for myself and one class I did each month. It worked out well for me. I took all the benefits for myself, even if someone placed an order since I always paid for the bulk of the order. (No one in my group at that time ever ordered more than $40 at a time.) I will have to go back and look at the amount for the quick start program. I'll come back, but hope this helps to begin with.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2006, 06:47 AM   #4  
Polyshrink Goddess

Okay, I looked it up and it says that if you make $1800 in sales the first quarter, you get 2 free stamp sets. If you do it again in the next quarter, you get another 2 free sets. Also, anytime you sign a recruit in the first 6 months you get a free stamp set. Hope that helps.
By the way, if you are already signed up as a demo, you can get to this info yourself by going to the Training section on the demo website and then clicking on the New Demonstrator Corner.
If you need anything else, just pm me. Happy stamping!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2006, 07:44 AM   #5  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampnights
March is end of first quarter (you always have 3 months) as a demo you can place a qualifying order and still get benefits plus your 20%.
Actually that is not true. If you sign up in January you have til the end of June to get your first $300! Isn't that great?!? You have til the end of your first FULL quarter to get your first minimum.

Now for Stampin' Start, you get 2 free sets if you get $1800 in sales the first 3 months (not the quarter). THEN if you get $3000 in sales your 2nd 3 months, you get 4 more sets! AND for every recruit (up to 3) you get anytime during your first 6 months, you get another set! So you could potentially earn up to 9 sets!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2006, 08:27 AM   #6  
Polyshrink Goddess

She's right about the 4 sets in the second 3 months instead of 2. Sorry about that. I misread it. Isn't 3 months the same as a quarter, though? Don't understand why you disagreed with that?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2006, 09:12 AM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

When you sign up, you have till the end of the first *full* quarter to make your $300 minimum. I signed up in July, so I had till the end of December to make my first minimum. From then on, though, it will be $300 per quarter.

I think that's the part she was disagreeing with. :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2006, 10:12 AM   #8  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampnights
She's right about the 4 sets in the second 3 months instead of 2. Sorry about that. I misread it. Isn't 3 months the same as a quarter, though? Don't understand why you disagreed with that?
It is a quarter, but if you sign up in the middle month of a quarter (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sept, and Oct-Dec), you still have a full 3 months, not to the end of the quarter.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2006, 10:19 AM   #9  
Polyshrink Goddess

got it. I was just confused since she would be starting at the beginning of a quarter anyway. It seemed like it would be the same as any other quarter for her.
Reply With Quote Likes