Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #121  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Surely you would use your own experiences than reading anonymous people's posts on a forum?

Quote:

I think that I'm having a problem with SSS also. I had ordered on May 26th and got notice that it was shipped on the 30th. This is over a week later and no package yet.
Sounds like you're more having a problem with the postal service?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2012, 02:24 AM   #122  
Kookie Creator

I am in Australia.I have had several orders from this company.Great service,cheap and fast postage to me(relatively)and good service when I have had a problem.I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2012, 12:39 PM   #123  
Crimping Master

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

I finally got my order in today's mail. It came by Priority Mail. Really took awhile in getting it here. I might ordered from them again sometime in the future because I like what they have on their website.
Sally
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2012, 07:55 PM   #124  
Compulsive Stamper

Default my recent sss experience

My birthday was the 15th this month and DH got me almost everything on my wishlist. He ordered from their online store...NOT ebay. Order came in a timely matter (not that I knew anything about it "wink wink") but two things were wrong with the order. One was DH fault. He ordered two of the same hero arts dies. (One would think that when putting together an order for a customer, you might want to call customer and ask if they really want two of that item that would last a lifetime, but again, DH's fault...no biggie.) But DH also ordered a 19.00 die and they sent instead a puny, heart shaped 4.00ish die. Not what he ordered at all. Their fault and they fixed it.

So, satisfied that we are all human and make mistakes, I used my e-gift certificate that my sister got me for my birthday. I ordered Neenah Desert Storm cardstock. I checked my order screen, checked my email...I ordered Desert Storm....not WHITE. They made two order fulfillment mistakes in a 2 week span on the same CUSTOMER??? What the heck!!!!

When I have a day off here shortly, I will be calling them and getting them to fix this too!!!

Hey Simon, check your customer's orders before they go out!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-28-2012, 03:25 PM   #125  
Kookie Creator

I am glad to find this thread, I thought it was just me. This is the third time I have had to contact them about shipping my order. I ordered on 11-19, got a notice on the 21st that my order had shipped. I was excited! But, as of yesterday it hadn't arrived. I am in NC and they are in Ohio - plenty of time, even given the Thanksgiving holiday. I emailed them and they replied they would check with the PO and get back to me (which she never did). So, this morning I checked the usps.com site and lo and behold, my order was received by the PO in Columbus, OH yesterday, 11-27, 6 days after I received the shipping notice! The same thing happened last time when I asked when it was going to ship. I think I may stick with Ellen Hutson next time. Even though she's clear across the country, my orders from her get here more quickly. She doesn't have as wide a variety in her store, but that's ok. With people like Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire endorsing SSS so frequently, you'd think they would be a little more conscientious about their shipping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-28-2012, 03:59 PM   #126  
Kookie Creator

An update: ordered from SSS after finally getting in touch with them Order date was NOvember 15 They shipped on the 27th ???? I wonder what they were doing with my order in between those dates. I hope I get it before Christmas. I like Kristina Werner. I agree sss should do better.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2013, 09:30 AM   #127  
Compulsive Stamper

hi there! im new here, I found this thread in search for some info on Simon Says Stamp shipping info. Its been 2 weeks since I placed a $175 order and I havent gotten any shipping information or communication! Ive called and emailed and get no response... so frustrating!

Wis I would have seen this thread sooner! Hopefully I get my order soon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2013, 09:49 AM   #128  
Stampin' Fool

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I know they've been having a sale for a while on different items, mostly posted by Jennifer McGuire on her blog and that may be slowing them down...also it's a holiday weekend so that is another factor.

They are slow to ship, I do know from experience, but they do work to make sure their customers are satisified. I had a recent situation that I initially thought was their fault but found out later it wasn't. Still they treated me very respectfully and honored my wishes.

You should be getting your package soon. Oh, and if you do ever get a ship notice that doesn't always mean they've sent it out, it just means they've ordered a shipping label. So from the time they order the label til the time it goes out, could be a week or so.

I know it's hard to wait for all that good merchandise to come though.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2013, 03:29 PM   #129  
Glitter Guru

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I order from them often, because they carry such a wide variety of great stuff. But they are slow. Always. I have no geographical reason that I can use as an excuse for them. I am right here in the USA. They are just slow to ship, usually well over a week.

But I have been able to contact them by email when an order came in missing something and they have responded promptly.

I deal with many really small companies and Etsy sellers that ship super fast. So maybe I am spoiled for larger companies like SSS.

Great company but, yes, slooooooow.

PS: Also slow - SU (and high shipping) and Joann (really slow but good prices).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2014, 05:46 PM   #130  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

I have dealt with Simon Says Stamp several times over the years. But I finally got stung and won't go back. Too many good sellers out there. I placed a sizable order (by my standards) on January 27. They are in Ohio and so am I. I know about their policy to hold back ordered items and preorder items. I was careful not to include any. I questioned the status of my order and got an immediate reply that I had a "reserved" item on there. I asked them to remove the item and ship. Never got a reply to what "reserved" meant. I was billed on the day I ordered. I have to PAY them 20% to remove the item! I never heard of such a policy by any other company! Finally today I got a shipping notice. As a previous poster stated above, it only means the label has been printed. I will definitely shop elsewhere and I can usually find the same, competitive prices and inventory. Paying to delete one item is not acceptable.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2014, 06:42 PM   #131  
Rubber Obsessor

I had bought from their ebay stores many times and the parcels arrived safely in Australia. Then I bought some dies, 4 weeks later they weren't delivered, I contacted them several times, with no satisfaction, I filed a claim with paypal.
The money was refunded, then Simon says blocked me from buying from them.
As the customer, I felt I didn't do anything wrong.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2014, 05:18 AM   #132  
Compulsive Stamper

I've ordered from their website once or twice and had a very good experience. I was going to place another order from them soon, but after reading all the negative experiences others have had, I'm wary, to say the least! I didn't realize they had a presence on eBay, but you can bet I'll avoid them there!!! There's no excuse for such poor customer service.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2014, 01:45 PM   #133  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 207 Likes on 186 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie.WalterView Post
I've ordered from their website once or twice and had a very good experience. I was going to place another order from them soon, but after reading all the negative experiences others have had, I'm wary, to say the least! I didn't realize they had a presence on eBay, but you can bet I'll avoid them there!!! There's no excuse for such poor customer service.
I have ordered from them many times...their shipping rates to Canada are super fair. It does take a long time to process your order and for me to get it but it always arrives correctly and I love that I can get all I need in one place.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 05:04 AM   #134  
Mad Swapper

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

How are they with pre orders? I just pre ordered a die. Is it true you can't be charged until order ships?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 08:39 AM   #135  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiz2003View Post
I have dealt with Simon Says Stamp several times over the years. But I finally got stung and won't go back. Too many good sellers out there. I placed a sizable order (by my standards) on January 27. They are in Ohio and so am I. I know about their policy to hold back ordered items and preorder items. I was careful not to include any. I questioned the status of my order and got an immediate reply that I had a "reserved" item on there. I asked them to remove the item and ship. Never got a reply to what "reserved" meant. I was billed on the day I ordered. I have to PAY them 20% to remove the item! I never heard of such a policy by any other company! Finally today I got a shipping notice. As a previous poster stated above, it only means the label has been printed. I will definitely shop elsewhere and I can usually find the same, competitive prices and inventory. Paying to delete one item is not acceptable.
Not that it is right, but a lot of companies (esp. tech companies) charge a restocking fee if you want to return an item. But charging a fee to remove an item from your order when it has not even been shipped is ridiculous. Too many places to spend your money to deal with that foolishness.
Dea
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2014, 07:18 PM   #136  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I ordered with a gift certificate and had the items in my hands 8 business days later. Very pleased and I've had a lot of fun with my stamps and dies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-17-2014, 11:09 AM   #137  
Cardstock Collector

I have to agree with the slow shipping. Also, the packaging of your order leaves a lot to be desired. I don't necessarily like having my new stamps & supplies crammed into a box or a padded envelope with an abundance of packing tape to keep it sealed.

Too many other companies who take care and pride with their customers will get my business going forward.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-17-2014, 03:56 PM   #138  
Hardware Hotshot

I placed one order through them and won't ever order again. They didn't ship my order for 6 days and then it took a week to get here... never again.

I hope you get your ink pad soon.

~ Pam

--English writer G. K. Chesterton (1874-1936)

~*BLOG*~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-18-2014, 10:10 PM   #139  
Crimping Master

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I am seduced by their very cheap shipping to Canada but, I have had a few issues with their shipping times and the answering of emails. They seem to not know everything that is happening with their orders and the order in which they are ordered and shipped. I think I am done with them. I would rather pay a higher shipping and have better customer service. They shipped me a gaudy blue set of free rhinestones for an item that ended up being B/O after I paid for it and the order was "cleared" whatever that means consider it was not shipped.

Lorri
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2014, 10:03 AM   #140  
Stampin' Fool

It sounds to me like they have spread themselves too thin. I did not even realize you could order from them through Ebay. I have only ever gone directly to their web site. Perhaps they are offering the same amount of inventory via Ebay as is on their web site direct; and they get jammed up if the same 5 ink pads are listed on Ebay as are listed in their store. Then they get sold in both places so suddenly they need 10 ink pads and only really have 5.
This is just me taking a guess....no facts to support this.

I have ordered from them a few times and yes SLOW describes their shipping. And I NEVER place a pre-order anymore, did that ONE time and delayed my whole order for weeks. I checked the date listed on the pre-order item as to when they expect to be able to start shipping and ordered with some other Christmas stuff. The expected ship date was sometime in October....my whole order arrived toward the end of November.

One of the reasons I order from them is they carry a lot of Tim Holtz stuff; and seem to have a good relationship with him. I've seen pictures or videos of him at their booth for CHA and I think he may have mentioned them favorably in a blog post or two. This is not to say Tim has "officially endorsed" this company as "wonderful, good customer service" or ANYTHING. But in my mind I link the two of them together and figure if Tim works with them they must be okay. But maybe I am jumping to conclusions? Who knows?

All that being said. I've always gotten what I order it just takes a long time. So I don't order from them unless I can wait....and wait...and wait.

Last edited by cobby; 02-21-2014 at 10:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2014, 10:16 AM   #141  
Compulsive Stamper

I feel I must confess... After not looking at their website for a few months, I took a peek and found two coordinating butterfly dies I *had* to have. I placed my order on February 11th (making sure both dies were listed as "in stock), received an e-mail confirming shipping on the 13th, and received the dies earlier this week. (Our postal carrier has been a little "off" since last week, delivering mail to the wrong houses on our block, so I'm not sure what day the package actually landed on my street.)

So I have to say I had a positive experience ordering from them. This thread has taught me that it's definitely a YMMV thing, though.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2014, 05:52 PM   #142  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 123 Likes on 59 Posts

I've ordered from them 2-3 times over the past year or two, and they are DEFINITELY slow in shipping. And I really would prefer to get my items in a box, not in an envelope (esp when ordering cardstock). But because of their affiliation with Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire's Online Card Classes (participants get a discount), I think they will stay busy. I also think that their design team (the above-mentioned gals plus other awesome crafters) attracts business and they need to add more people or something! They also have a LOT of cool stuff that other places do not, and therein lies the "problem" for the online shopper!! :-) Joann.com is great when they have what you want (and their sales are tremendous), and Blitsy can be a dangerous place... I placed an order from 7KidsCollegeFund recently and was happy with their service, but they don't have it all either. I LOVE that ScrapbookPal.com has free shipping for orders of $25 and over, but there are lots of things they don't have.

I'm an SU demo and it sounds like I buy a lot of non-SU stuff, which I really don't, but I wish what I want would be all in one place, with a decent price, with fast and free shipping. I'm not asking for much, am I?!?! ;-) I have recently gotten into Mixed Media, and I find myself looking for that kind of stuff. :-)
~ Susan - Celebrating 19 years as an SU demo! Grammy to Anna 15, Elizabeth 14, Nora 12, Abigail 12, Kendall 10 , Isaac 10, Evan 7, and Hudson 3 with me in my avatar Proud to be SCS Fan Club Member since the beginning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-24-2014, 03:03 PM   #143  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I ordered quite a bit from SimonSaysStamp on Tuesday during a big sale. Due to an input error on my part I needed to make sure the payment went through so I emailed them. I heard back right away with the help I needed. I was impressed that I was notified it was packed and to shipping on Friday. I received the package today, Monday, less than a week after ordering. I'm really satisfied with that especially given the terrible service I've experienced from Joann's.

About a year ago I ordered during a big sale at Joanns'. I'd seen slow order fulfillment from them but this was really frustrating. It took them 2 weeks to pack it, seemed a bit slow even allowing that they had a sale to deal with but ok. I then watched the package leave the fullfillment center 50 miles north of me via fedex, go east about 30 miles where it sat in a fedex facility for 3 or 4 days before being sent to Fedex in my town. Once in my town it was sent to the USPS system for final delivery. That means it had to be sent to sorting 50 miles north (yes, the same town it all started in) and then returned it the next day for delivery to my house via USPS. In that case it was Fedex who sat on it after Joann's took 2 weeks to pack. USPS got to me the day after it was given to them.

Overall very happy with my results at SimonSaysStamps and recommend them.

Barb
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2015, 06:13 PM   #144  
Matboard Maniac

I just placed an order with SSS and I'm nervous. I had read all the negative posts about them here and as a result was avoiding them, but they were the ONLY place online that wasn't out of stock on an item I needed. I hope everything goes smoothly!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2015, 05:52 AM   #145  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 666 Likes on 418 Posts

This is a very old thread.

and I order from the frequently with no problems.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2015, 09:52 AM   #146  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by GirlFridayView Post
I just placed an order with SSS and I'm nervous. I had read all the negative posts about them here and as a result was avoiding them, but they were the ONLY place online that wasn't out of stock on an item I needed. I hope everything goes smoothly!
As with any larger company, things can go wrong. Personally, I've ordered many times over the past 7 or 8 years, never a problem.
A Cardmaking Journey in Progress
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2015, 03:36 PM   #147  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBgreendawnView Post
This is a very old thread.

and I order from the frequently with no problems.
I'm aware of that, I thought bumping it up was better than starting a new one. Apologies if that was a faux pas.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2015, 03:42 PM   #148  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,917 Likes on 2,185 Posts

The only thing I heard lately was they were a tad bit slow, but no problems that I'm aware of. I have received things from them that a friend ordered and the longest wait was because an item was not in stock when ordered so I had to wait for it to come back in stock and then ship.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2016, 01:50 PM   #149  
Cardstock Collector

Default Not so Great Customer Service

they are ok if you have no problems. Just wait until you have to contact customer service. They are absolutely no help, no matter how much money you have spent with them. There are too many great companies with great customer service to waste your time and money on a company that does not care about their customers. I will never order from them again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2016, 03:14 PM   #150  
Rubber Obsessor

I have a very different experience with them. I've had to contact customer service (it was a mistake I made) and I found them to be very responsive and helpful. They really went beyond what they needed to do, especially since it an error on my part. I don't hesitate to order from them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2016, 04:09 PM   #151  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I also have had a good experience. I called because an ink color wasn't what I expected and was simply curious if it was supposed to be a clear or toned down color. Of course talking about color on the phone has its challenges. They immediately mailed me another one though I didn't request it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2016, 04:18 PM   #152  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by GirlFridayView Post
I'm aware of that, I thought bumping it up was better than starting a new one. Apologies if that was a faux pas.
People pick up old threads sometimes; it's not a faux pas (or fox paw as we say in my family).

When talking about problems with a company, however, to be fair, a lot can change in almost three years.

I meant to say I've purchased from SSS many times in the last year with no problems. Not as speedy as, say, Ellen Hutson, where packages are often shipped the same or nexst day, and go Priority, but nothing that would make me wonder or worry. Enjoy.

Beth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2016, 11:14 AM   #153  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscratView Post
The only thing I heard lately was they were a tad bit slow, but no problems that I'm aware of. I have received things from them that a friend ordered and the longest wait was because an item was not in stock when ordered so I had to wait for it to come back in stock and then ship.
I agree with this assessment, somewhat. They can definitely be slow on shipping. I, like most of you, have ordered many time from SSS (the latest being twice this weekend).

I've found that at best, their customer service is adequate. But have a problem, and good luck! I weigh the odds, if do feel the need to order from them, I do so with fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2016, 03:39 PM   #154  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I just posted in the last couple of weeks about a great customer service experience I had recently with Simon Says Stamp. I do find that shipping can be slow, but I also understand that a small business can always add staff for a big sale. Heck I work for a multinational company that struggles with staffing correctly for peak seasons.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-28-2016, 10:27 AM   #155  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I've always had a really great experience with Simon Says Stamp. Yes, sometimes processing and shipping felt kind of slow - but I think it's mainly because I've been really excited to get my crafty supplies and because I've been spoiled by Amazon's 2-day Prime shipping. I've shopped with other retailers since (both crafty and non-crafty) and Simon's processing/shipping is really not that bad by comparison. I ordered some adhesive from a bulk-type company that told me it would take a while to process and pack my order or that I could "pay 4$" for rush processing so it goes out of the warehouse in 2 days. I opted not to, and that order took just over 3 and a half weeks to get to me.

My interactions with customer support have always been very positive. I've had a few issues here and there (which is amazingly low, compared to the number of times I ordered), but they were all resolved. I was nice and polite with them, and they were always just as nice and polite with me. Having worked in retail and customer support myself, I always try to remember that customer support often deals with people who aren't nice and that these interactions can really dim their enthusiasm. I don't take it personally if they sound tired or overwhelmed, It's the nature of the job, and I'm sure they'd prefer being happy and excited, themselves. By being patient and kind, I'm not adding to their stress level and that helps us both.

My favorite interaction with Simon was about 3 years ago when they did something really amazing. I signed up for their card kit and had been getting it for a couple of months when my daughter (who was 7 at the time) decided she really wanted a kit too. So, she saved up her allowance and I placed an order for her. In the directions box, I mentioned that it was for my daughter and that she would love it if the lollipop wasn't orange or lemon (she doesn't like those flavors). She got her kit, there were 3 strawberry lollipops and she was super happy. And then a few days later, we received another box. Simon's team put together a crafty box for my daughter, with a *ton* of supplies. It had cardstock, patterned paper, washi tape, charms, projects to do, and all kinds of pink glittery fun. It was absolutely wonderful, and I can't tell you how much it meant to both her and to myself.

This wasn't something they did for publicity, because I didn't have any sort of presence in the crafting world - no big blog, no YT channel or even social media anything. They didn't announce their deed publicly themselves, either. Just sounded so very happy when I thanked them via e-mail and a thank you card.

So, I will continue to shop with Simon. I may not like everything they do (not a fan of seeing my package sent through Newgistics, which has terrible reviews as a carrier), but I do support them and continue to recommend them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-28-2016, 11:17 AM   #156  
Rubber Obsessor

Awesome story. Thanks for sharing. Maybe a thread of the nice things the various companies have done for folks would be fun. I'm sure others do wonderful things too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2016, 02:58 PM   #157  
Matboard Maniac

Looks like it's a hit or miss with them. I have been ordering from them since September 2016. No issues until I signed up for the monthly subscription kit. I emailed them to ask about my status on Dec 2016 kit (which sold out very quickly and I thought I was okay since I had it on monthly subscription )only to find out that they CLAIM they send me an invoice for "payment confirmation" on nov. 17, which I never received, therefore my Dec kit was cancelled. I went back to read their website description and it had said that it was supposed to be billed automatically to my account. The customer service person said they have NO access to my account and that each month an invoice will be sent out ?? Never had a subscription kit that an invoice was sent out prior to being shipped <---- sounds to me that they either oversold their kits or I fell through the crack somehow, but instead of admitting to that, they said they never received a payment confirmation. I have ordered multiple orders from them BEFORE and AFTER the supposedly "request for payment confirmation" and all the other orders were shipped out without issues. I rarely post to complaint, but if you do their subscription kit, you may want to call to confirm your subscription between the 17th to 24th.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2016, 03:48 PM   #158  
Gallery Gazer

That's really too bad. And how odd. I wonder if she meant when first enrolling you had to confirm via email and after that it was automatic? This was on their blog, but undated:

Card Kit of the Month FAQ |

Q: If I subscribe, when will I be billed each month?
A: Your credit card is automatically billed for the Card Kit Club upon your initial purchase and the most recent available kit will be shipped. The credit card you used to place your subscription will be automatically billed for future Kits between the 10th and 17th of each month. (Because that’s when we will be shipping your kits ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2016, 05:30 PM   #159  
Rubber Obsessor

Do you use paypal? I did when I was getting the monthly kits and every month I did get an email from and according to the email the invoice that had to be paid within 3 days to ensure I would get my kit. I don't think they can automatically charge to paypal, I had to authorize it each time. With the new chip cards that might also be the case as a security measure at the card's end. I don't use a card directly with a vendor on line I only use it through paypal so I don't know for sure.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-07-2016, 03:55 PM   #160  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 39 Likes on 17 Posts

I've placed my last order with Simon Says Stamps. I like the variety of companies they carry but their shipping times and charges are awful. I ordered from a lot of different companies over the Thanksgiving weekend and Cyber Monday and have received all my other orders, some with free shipping or very low shipping charges, in a matter of days. My Simon Says order is now 12 days old and the tracking info hasn't been changed in 5 days!
Reply With Quote Likes