Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-20-2014, 09:17 AM   #41  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 644 Likes on 450 Posts

Rather later than normal I have got round to adding my list here. I have missed a few weeks and forgot to do it this morning before I went out.

Seen loads of lovely stuff so sorry if I have not commented on your cards. Thanks to all who work so hard each week to make this a success.

Miss Priscilla and Friend by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Gorgeous! by LysaQ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Surfer Boy by marilynprovost - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Zentangle flowers by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Good Friend by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Scatter Sunshine by annheidel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS281 Favorite by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
happy birthday! by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas card with snow globe by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Congrats by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Just a Note by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Forever Friends by love5523 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ralph's Whitewater Birthday by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CQC250 - Happy Birthday! by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Blooms by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD219 - An apple for Queen Janine by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Road Trip! by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hang In There Basket by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Orange Sponge Roses by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 09:52 AM   #42  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Awwww.... I'm feeling the love today!

Thanks to Susie (susie australia) and Robin (Stamperrobin) for adding to your favourites list. I have to say, it's one of my all-time favourite cards for sure too! Thanks ladies!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 09:53 AM   #43  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know that I was a fav! Thanks doll! Love ya!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 10:25 AM   #44  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Linda for including my "Braided Sympathy" card in your favorites for the week. This was my first attempt at the braiding technique and it worked out perfectly. Being chosen for this honorable mention inspires me to get in there and be creative.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 10:45 AM   #45  
Proud Fan Club Member

That really loud scream you just heard was me hitting the back button and LOSING everything I had just labored over to post! Oh I am sooooo showing my age this morning! I just realized there were a bunch of cards missing from the DD gallery that I KNEW I had put in my favorites. Well DUH...they are in your favorites gallery in the date that they were POSTED so I had not gone back further than last Sunday and totally missed anything before that. I am doing this on my laptop and I usually copy everything to a word doc but some how my Open Office got erased off this computer and when I tried to download it again I got a virus and a bunch of add ons so after getting that all cleaned up I still don't have Open Office so I went back to the old frustrating way of copying and posting it from one page to the other...which is how I LOST everything.

SO...I have moved to my desk top to avoid any future blood pressure spikes! Here are the ones I missed:

CT0714, Garden of Zinnias by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 � Tulips for Chris by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Zipping Around by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Winter Magic by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Wings of Faith by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 What's Cookin' by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Thanks This Much by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Thanks Sew Much by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Tea Time by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Susie's Favourite by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Sunshine and Snowflakes by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Sparkle With Love by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Snow Funny by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 ROSES FOR YOU by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Me, Myself & Irene by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Garden Workbench by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 Camera Case by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0714 CALM THE SEA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

***Nancy's Favorite*** CT0714 by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

***Cheryl's Favorite*** CT0714 - Flower Charmer by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AND an apology ahead of time to the notifiers for the extensive list of favorites this week!

Hugs to all...

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 10:51 AM   #46  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 63 Likes on 32 Posts

Wow! It's been a busy week, and I agree with Stacy (JBgreendawn) that you ought to visit this month's Dirty Dozen gallery, because we have TWO new Dirty Girls, Tabbatha and Dawny! Hope you'll welcome them and visit their cards, especially since some of Dawny's cards have just "arrived" and need some love!! They both have lovely galleries.

Thank you so much, Stacy (JBgreendawn), for notifying me of some of my cards this week that have been "faved," for which I am so honored! Thank you, Angie (ohmypaper!), Peggy (jasonw1), Susie (susie australia), Kathy (muskrat), Robin (stamperrobin), and Nancy (nwilliams6). You are all so sweet to mention them and to leave such nice comments too!! You have all blessed me so and really made my day! Big hugs to each one of you!

I saw so many of the cards mentioned already that I could say, YES, I loved them. I need to really get better at hitting that �heart� more. But here are a few that caught my eye (and that I hit the heart for).

Bright and Beautiful Poppies by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Country Roses by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT488 The Babe Gate Fold (Open) by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC450 QFTD220 Birthday Roses by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC450 - Cozy Friendship by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cross Shadow Box Frame by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD220 Lenten Rose by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby Chic Bird and Cage by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Do Not Be Anxious by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC487 SC gone wild by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT488 The Babe Gate Fold by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A+ Chalkboard Frame - Inside by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugs, all, and have a wonderful day and week!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 10:59 AM   #47  

Received 660 Likes on 375 Posts

Peggy, thank you so much for honoring me with a mention of my "Garden of Zinnias". You made me very happy, but I am sad you are having a bad time today....been there before. I hope the rest of your Sunday goes smoothly.

Thanks again, Stacy. You're working so hard today.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 11:03 AM   #48  
Proud Fan Club Member

What an amazing morning this is! When I posted my Shabby Chic card I was so unsure about it and it has received a wonderful response both in comments and now in the favorites. Thanks you SOOOO much and big hugs to:

Stacy
Nancy (Stitz2003)
Angie
Sue (2
Susie (australia)
Robin
Nancy (Williams)

And more smiles in my heart for the favoriting of my BDay card for Susie and big hugs and thanks to:

Sue (2
Susie (australia)
Sue (Mrs Noofy)

Brenda has been my notifier this morning and also deserves big thanks and hugs!

You all sure know how to make a girl happy!

Miles of smiles,

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 11:17 AM   #49  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hugs and Thank you's to Cheryl...you and I must have been posting about the same time. Thank you SO much for posting my Shabby Chic card in your favorites!

Smiling,

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 11:53 AM   #50  
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts

Awh, Thank you so much to these wonderful stamping buddies for listing my cards in their favorites:
Stacy-JBgreenwood
Nancy-Stiz2003
Brenda-Tessaduck
Angie-Ohmypaper!
Sue-Sue28 Times 3...thank you, thank you!
Peggy-Jasonw1 times 3...thank you, thank you too!
Sabrina-Cook22
Susie-Susie Australia
Linda-Holstein
Thank you so very much!! Not only for listing my last minute cards but my DD cards too!! Yippee Skippee!! Totally made my week!!
Thank you Linda for all the notifications!!! I really admire the dedication of the notifiers to pretty much give up tons of their time each weekend to do this for all of us!! Thank you for spreading happiness where ever you go!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 12:08 PM   #51  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

OMW!!! Thank you so much Peggy (jason1) for mentioning TWO of my cards this week! I am so thrilled you liked them!

Oh Janine, I am so glad you liked my apple card!!! You were great inspiration for that one!

Nancy, Thanks so much for liking "He Treads....." So glad it touched your heart. I read your comment on my card and I hope all is ok with you this week!

Thanks so much ladies, for putting this warm glow in my heart!

Vicki, you are the BEST! Thank you so much for all the notifications this week!!!! I appreciate you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 12:36 PM   #52  
The Charmed Life

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

thanks to Sue, Peggy and Linda for giving a shout out to my card this week-it made my day- here are a few of my faves:

Kim aka luvflowers - kindness goes a long way

Julie aka justwritedesigns - banner birthday

wannabcre8tive - country curtains

My Blog- The Charmed Life

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 01:54 PM   #53  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Thank you Robin ( Stamperrobin) for mentioning my "F4A320 Shoes in many colors" card, I`m so happy !
Thank you Vicki (vdm) for letting me know.

Here are my favorites from last week:

Hawaiian_CongratShannon by Hawaiian:
Hawaiian_CongratShannon by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Scalloped Tag Topper by Linda Youngs :
Scalloped Tag Topper by Linda Youngs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Celebrate New Verve by cullenwr :
Celebrate New Verve by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC487 Garden Trellis by hskelly :
CC487 Garden Trellis by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT488 Happy Bee Birthday by Cook22 :
WT488 Happy Bee Birthday by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT488 A Honey of a Gatefold_lb by Clownmom :
WT488 A Honey of a Gatefold_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCEE1429, What's Cookin_vg by : Vicky Gould :
CCEE1429, What's Cookin_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX77 All patched up by susie australia :
MIX77 All patched up by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC450 Aviary by : Cook22
IC450 Aviary by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a happy and creative week,
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 02:27 PM   #54  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 63 Likes on 27 Posts

Thanks Sue for adding my Trust in the Lord (side view) card as one of your favorites and thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know- you have made my day brighter!! Higs to you, my friends!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 02:36 PM   #55  

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Nancy...not 1, but 2!!! I've never had that happen!! TY so much for choosing my cards! You made my day/week/month/decade!!! I appreciate you so much!!!

I am a:
Proud Fan Club Member
PROUD Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni 

And because everybody else has one and I HATE being left out, here's my blog papercraftgoddess.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 02:36 PM   #56  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Angie thank you so much for mentioning my Cone Flower card! You made my Sunday a special one! Blessings and Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 02:45 PM   #57  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Sabrina thank you so much for selecting my Faith card as one of your favorites. I so appreciate it! Blessing and Hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 03:05 PM   #58  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Thank you, thank you!

A great big THANK YOU to Stacy (Jbgreendawn) for the notifications this week! Thanks for all you do!

Special thank you�s, for including my cards in your favorite�s list go to:
Nancy (stiz2003)
Sue (sue2
Peggy (jasonw1) times 2!
Susie (susieaustralia)
Sue (Mrs Noofy)
Robin (Stamperrobin)

Here are some of my favorites this week:

CAS281 Soft Bloom by Robin Lee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colorful Dahlia by corysnana1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby Chic Bird and Cage by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT311 Yabadodo Farm by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT488 A Honey of a Gatefold_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT488 Gate Fold by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Candy Cane Christmas FS389 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 03:44 PM   #59  
Proud Fan Club Member

Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

It has taken me a year and a half to figure out what you all seem to have no trouble doing ....thanks to my DH I think I've got it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 03:48 PM   #60  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks, Janine, for mentioning my Scatter Sunshine card.

Here's a few cards that caught my eye this week:
I'm Nuts About You by AEstamps2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Card! by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Beach Boy by reneejul1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweetbriar Rose Birthday by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 03:51 PM   #61  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you Janine for selecting my card this week. Kudos to Vicki for letting me know.
Hugs to both of you!!!
Penny
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 03:53 PM   #62  
Kookie Creator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Janine for selecting my card as a favorite, I forget how much fun these threads are! These are my faves for this week...

Rohla's Bring on The Cake

Jingle's Hello, Beautiful Martnini Shaker Card

Lisa's Salty Kisses

Tkcspot's Birdie Notecards

Zrobysama's A Bokeh Background Card
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 04:22 PM   #63  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 349 Likes on 192 Posts

Janine, giant Hugz for mentioning my CAS blooms card!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 04:25 PM   #64  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am exhausted from all the happy dancin' I'm doing this morning. Thank you so very much Francie (f.schles), Priscilla (catluvr2) and Niki (niki1) it means such a lot to be on your wonderful lists. Robin (stamperrobin) and Peggy (jasonw1), you both spoilt me rotten by listing 5 cards. I am so honoured and flattered.

Thank you so much Linda for all the notifications, I know I said it earlier, but I truly appreciate all the time you and the other notifiers give to this heart-warming thread.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 04:30 PM   #65  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for liking my card, Sabrina! I'm blessed and honored to be chosen in this magnificent thread

Thanks, also, Vicki, for letting me know - I appreciate it! ♥

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 04:44 PM   #66  

Thank you for the heartwarming response to my cards this week and to all the wonderful comments. A special thank you to Francie, Susie Australia (2), Robin (3), Angie, and Peggy (wow 6?) for adding my cards to your favorites! Your support is so appreciated! Linda, thank you for all the notifications and for giving up your Sunday to do this!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 04:58 PM   #67  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

OOPSY! I am overwhelmed! Thank you to Peggy (jason1) for favoriting THREE NOT two of my cards this week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 05:18 PM   #68  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 45 Likes on 33 Posts

Just got back from a day at the water park with DGD and DGS. What fun!!! Saw I was honored by Kathy (muskrat) thank you so so much. I feel like a kids skipping school, as I haven't had much time to browse the gallery. I just manage to keep up with the challenges. Summer is so busy!!! Thanks Vicki for the heads up!!!!!
Mary ~~ QFTD #152, FS#514CC Guest Design Team 2012, 2013, 2017 & 2022 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member SC Guest Design Team 2015 & 2022 SU Consultant "Life's greatest adventure is finding your place in the Circle of Life" - Lion King
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 05:22 PM   #69  
Compulsive Stamper

I'm new to the forum so I was super excited and thankful to get notification emails this morning. Thank you to Tessaduck and Holstein for the mention of my Watercolor Gladiolus card and my craft room reveal!! I'm also not sure how to thank the person who shared my craft room reveal on Facebook earlier this week, but to whoever you are, thanks!!

These are my favorites!

Christmas Shaker Card by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy! by Kharmagirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penny Black Berries by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace on Earth by lhs43 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 05:25 PM   #70  
Kookie Creator

Thanks Janine! (Jay_Bee) for adding my Just a Note card to your favorites list this week. Thank you also Mary T. (jandjcc) for letting me know.

my blog: www.stamptart.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 05:56 PM   #71  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts

Here's the corrected links for post #59:

MMTPT311 Yabadodo Farm by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS389 Dandelion Wishes by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Checkered flag frog by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC450 Aviary by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC450 Rose Valance Flip Card_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 06:41 PM   #72  
Proud Fan Club Member

Here are a few more of my favs for the week...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 06:42 PM   #73  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Priscilla, for mentioning my Candy Cane Christmas card! You're so sweet and I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Brenda, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 06:44 PM   #74  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thanks so much, Mary, for mentioning my Banner Birthday card! You are so sweet and I so appreciate it!

Thanks, Brenda, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 06:48 PM   #75  
Proud Fan Club Member

I still don't have this down...I got the links to my favs for the week, but the name of the artist and the title of the card did not link. Thanks Nancy for your info, I will give that a try next week. I am just a computer disaster.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 06:57 PM   #76  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 375 Likes on 292 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by f.schlesView Post
I still don't have this down...I got the links to my favs for the week, but the name of the artist and the title of the card did not link. Thanks Nancy for your info, I will give that a try next week. I am just a computer disaster.
Not a disaster! Just a learner. Copy the url at the top of the page when you're looking at the card from your favorites. Paste it into the favorites thread window. Keep trying! We love to see your faves.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 06:57 PM   #77  
Favorites Team Notifier

Quote:

Originally Posted by f.schlesView Post
Hey, at least you try right!! Your are so sweet! You'll get it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 06:58 PM   #78  

Received 382 Likes on 210 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparkler39View Post
I'm new to the forum so I was super excited and thankful to get notification emails this morning. Thank you to Tessaduck and Holstein for the mention of my Watercolor Gladiolus card and my craft room reveal!! I'm also not sure how to thank the person who shared my craft room reveal on Facebook earlier this week, but to whoever you are, thanks!!

These are my favorites!

Christmas Shaker Card by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy! by Kharmagirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penny Black Berries by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace on Earth by lhs43 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hi Sparkler 39. I just wanted to say welcome to the favorites thread.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2014, 07:06 PM   #79  
Favorites Team Notifier

thank you so much Peggy for two more and to F schles- Francie? for fav'ing my card!!
Thanks my friends, I'm gonna go to bed dancing!
Reply With Quote Likes