Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-09-2015, 08:10 AM   #41  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank You Angie for mentioning my card "My Gift to You" this week. Thanks to you Susie for letting me know.

my blog: www.stamptart.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 08:14 AM   #42  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 472 Likes on 351 Posts

Brenda, thank you for another notification! And huge thanks to Janine for including my DTGD15 Pink Florets cards!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 08:47 AM   #43  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Gail and Kia, thank you both for mentioning my cards in this week's favorites. I surely appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 09:37 AM   #44  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 860 Likes on 599 Posts

Very big thank you to all the wonderful ladies that hosted the DTGD challenges. I sure hope to see more of the cards that were done for those challenges as they were so fun! You ladies really got me working out of my normal cards and I love all the wonderful challenges.

There is still time to play in the Dare to Get Dirty challenges. Come play with us.

Thank you Priscilla (catluvr2) for starting the favorites thread. Thank you to all the wonderful notifiers Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm), Sabrina (Cook22), and Priscilla (catluvr2) for sending happy mail this week! We sure appreciate you volunteering your time to send the happy mail.

Thank you to these wonderful ladies for adding my cards to your favorites:
Angie (ohmypaper!) x2
Sue (sue28 )
Linda (holstein)
Janine (Jay_Bee) (sending you big hugs)
Sharon (smadson)

Here are my favorites this week:
DTGD15edna15 Falling Leaves by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15rainy Let It Snow by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15JanTInk, Tarnished Old Machine by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jolly Ol' St. Nick by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS443 Carol Payne by pawallen142 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD Peaceful Sunset by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
New shoes cure bday blues by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC545, CAS336, All Sprinkled Holidays of Every Blessings Flap Fold Card by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15Justwritedesigns Tangerine Poppies by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC545 Dance of the Seahorses by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15CherylQuilts Fragrance by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BAJ15 Ps 91:4a Under His Wings by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15 Waiting for the rest of the Cows by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC542: Serious Coffee by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15SweetMissDaisy Sing, Chickens, Sing!! by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15TexasGrammy MMTPT366 I Wanna Help by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15 Explore Life by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15 Sea Street Gel Card by Yapha - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dreaming of Cooler Weather by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC552, CC542, TLC545, It's Your Vintage Tractor Birthday by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15JBgreendawn Vintage Christmas by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT543 Feel Better Butterflies by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Turquoise Birthday by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunflower Power DTGD15 by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15TJoy Happy Birthday Sis sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15DiniA by yoorah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT543 Blessings to Ewe by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT543 Christmas Pop-Up Box by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT543, Spinning Ghost by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15StampmommaA Butterfly Gratitude by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT543 Joy Maker by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15stampingqueenjar remember (open) by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15stampmommaB Lion Snorgle by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15KathleenCurry Autumn Owl by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
She's Got Legs! by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15luvlee by yoorah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pooch with a Candy Cane by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15KelliJo by yoorah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shabby Sunflowers by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15StampmommaB, Flourish Grid Bird! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT543, Better late by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15Susieaustralia DTGD15Ohmypaper My First Bath by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15stampersandeeA - Shabby Flowers by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD IC Santa's House by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15KathleenCurry Overall by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15cathymac Miracles by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
3 - MSM's DTGD15StampmommaA - Doodled Flower by mollymoo951 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rose for Mum by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS444, DTGD15cathymac, DTGD15Benzi Oh Baby! by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok I know I missed a lot. Share your favorites?

Happy crafting!
Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 11:01 AM   #45  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 367 Likes on 269 Posts
Heart

Thanks so much Sue and Lisa for mentioning two each of my cards in your favs this week!! I really appreciate it! You made my day!! Thanks to Stacy and Sabrina for the heads up! :p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 11:14 AM   #46  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

Thank you Pricilla for starting this

I am late! So much to look at on everyone else's lists after!

Double tough week with all the extra cards from Dirty Challenge week!

DTGD15UnderstandblueB by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I just love the way this BG technique came out here.
Scary Chicken Soup by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
If you almost make me spit on the screen, you make my list! lol
DTGD15CherylQuilts Christmas Poinsettia by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The cupped poinsettas
Thinking of You by mum of 2+2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The flower coloring
Winter landscape by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Terrific monochromatic
Wedding Card for my Cousin by woodknot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wonderful 3D pop up
DTGD15SweetMissDaisy, Old McDonald's Duck Pond by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Great layers of dies
DTGD Welcome Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Like it all-including how well the rock wall was done. I'm weird how I focus on one part. I know.
DTGD15 Just Bloomin' Beautiful by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I love the image and how well it was done
Flurry of Butterflies by rebeccadeeprose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cool with the MANY die cuts against the DP.
Halloween Sky by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My fav moon in a long time
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 11:19 AM   #47  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Lisa (Shoe Girl) thank you for favoring my "TLC545 Dance of the Seahorses" card.
Thank you Sabrina ( Cook22) for letting me know.

niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 11:33 AM   #48  
Stazon Splitcoast

Many thanks to catluvr2 (Priscilla), kiagc (Kia) x3! (wowsa!), niki1 (Niki) and Sue 28 (Sue) for the honor of choosing one or more of my cards this week - Love to get that news!

Thanks to you vdm (Vicki), for passing on the good news!

Here are my faves....
CC542~ Hello Fall by WeeBeeStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15Stamperrobin I could talk underwater...if I had a mouth! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15DandI93 Fuzzy Wishes by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One Day at a Time - Forest by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15 - Thinking Of You by Cindy H. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mahalo with Palm Trees by cpayette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15 You Make Me Happy by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15LMcAree Cattails at Sunrise by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD Poppys by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joy DTGD15 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:2349 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Veranda Blend Northern Sky by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC505 - Cuppa Jo! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC505 Those We Love by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas #3 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Twinkling City! by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15KathleenCurry - Father's Day by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC545 DTGD15LuvLee Embossed CAS by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 11:34 AM   #49  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

aww! Angie thanks for adding my dress form card to your faves! And thanks Brenda for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 11:53 AM   #50  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,057 Likes on 815 Posts

OK, I don't usually do this, but I have to add an extra one!

DTGD15cook22 by yoorah
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 12:21 PM   #51  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Awww thank you Lisa (shoe girl) for including me in your favourites this week! I really appreciate it. Priscilla gets a hug for letting me know. I am in awe of all the work the host and notifiers do to keep this thread going. Thank you all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 12:26 PM   #52  
Kookie Creator

Thank you wavejumper for mentioning my card, I`m so happy you liked it :*
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 12:32 PM   #53  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts
Heart Favorites Aug.9

Most of these favorites are from the DTGD since I was so overwhelmed with the number of entries I did not get to very man of the daily challenges this week. Sorry about that. Susie Australia said there have been over 1500 cards done just for DTGD this week!
Rose for Mum by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Crazy Fish by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC505 Those We Love by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Veranda Blend Northern Sky by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15ArizonaMaine Framed Vase by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT543, Better late by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Window with a View by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15StamperRobin Lend a Hand by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15understandblueB Sunshine for Anthony by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15 The Krafty Voice of the Sea by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15Stamperrobin DTGD15StampMommaA by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Loved the Stars DTGD15understandblueB by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15 A Mermaids Tale by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15susieaustralia, Christmas Birdie! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15susieaustralia - Holiday Hugs by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT543 Christmas Pop-Up Box by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC545 Fussy Flowers by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD Enjoy Your Day!! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baroque with stencils by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15TammieE Yellow Blooms by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15UnderstandblueA by yoorah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC542, DTGD15StampmommaA, So Sorry to see you go by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15Justwritedesigns Tangerine Poppies by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15 FLOWERS by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15kittie747 lighthouse by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15 Just Bloomin' Beautiful by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bugs Life by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15TexasGrammy Boho Cross by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wish CAS336 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15justwritedesigns Crane in Winter by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15justwritedesigns Poppy Blessings by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15justwritedesigns little note by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15ohmypaper! ~ Sparkle and Spunk! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15UnderstandblueB Space Boy by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15understandblueB Awesome Wonder by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15UnderstandblueB - ET you left the kitchen light on! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15cook22 Blessed Christmas (front) by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15sweetmissdaisy No Udder by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15Edna15 - Hey mum, I forgot my key by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15susieaustralia - Nice boots...thanks, I like your hat!! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15ohmypaper - OK everyone, smile for the camera by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15Stamperrobin I could talk underwater...if I had a mouth! by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15cullenwr - Always a lady by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Some of the sample makers were so Johnny on the spot that I had to go WAY back to find them for the challenges since Sunday last. You know who you are�miss Susie Australia, Irene and Julie�WAY back!
Just kiddin with ya you know! Love you guys!!!

Last edited by Stamperrobin; 08-09-2015 at 12:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 12:47 PM   #54  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 141 Likes on 93 Posts

Awe - you are a sweetie Maura - thank you for mentioning Joy in your faves - it was so fun - the whole DTGD was fun ...

Thank you Linda - you ladies are all wonderful to give of your time every week without fail ... I appreciate it very much ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 12:50 PM   #55  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts
Heart

Thank you so much Brenda for all the notifications...I know I and some others of us have given you ladies extra work this week with all the extra favorites due to DTGD but well, what can I say...someone out there must need an extra hug from us this week right?
Thank you do these super ladies as well. You are all so very sweet and kind!
Priscilla-Catluvr2
Angie-OhMyPaper
Stacy-BJgreendauwn
Niki1
Sue28 times 4 oh my goodness!! you super spoil me!
Linda-Holstein
GailNM
Kiagc
Brenda-Tessaduck
Janine-Jay_Bee
Lisa-Shoe Girl
Wavejumper (sorry, I don't know your real name)
Maura-Beesmom
You ladies are the bestest in the westest. heehee! Love you all, love SCS!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 12:55 PM   #56  
Queen of Combos

Oh my. I am so super excited. I had 2 cards that made it this weeks favorites. Thank you Lisa, Nii, and Priscilla.
A special thank you toStacy and Sabrina for letting me know. I am so pumped up.
Honored FS213 & QFTD103
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 12:57 PM   #57  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,917 Likes on 2,185 Posts

Sabrina, thank you for the notification! Robin, thanks for faving my flowers card! Its my favorite new stamp and I can't quit coloring it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 01:10 PM   #58  
Glitter Queen

Thank you Linda (Holstein) for Favoring my card. Also Thank you Vicki (VDM) for pointing me in the right direction.
Cheers Angela
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 01:14 PM   #59  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,992 Likes on 1,501 Posts

Thank you Lisa, Shoe Girl, for including my 'Happy Birthday Sis' card in your favorites! Hugs to you Sweetie! . I feel so special this week having two of my cards mentioned! Thank you Tessaduck , Brenda , for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 01:25 PM   #60  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 860 Likes on 599 Posts

Big thank you to these wonderful ladies for adding my cards to your favorites:

Wavejumper (sorry I don't know your real name)
Maura (beesmom)
Robin (stmperrobin) x2 (you are a sweetie)

Thank you also to Brenda (tessaduck) for all the happy mail today. I sure appreciate you working overtime this week on all these notifications.

Bug Hugs! Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 01:28 PM   #61  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

wavejumper, thank you for mentioning my Old McDonald's Duck Pond this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 01:56 PM   #62  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,193 Likes on 1,826 Posts

Wow, it is a great weekend! Thank you to Lisa, Sue, and Sharon for mentioning some of my DTGD challenge cards as some of their favorites this week!

Truly thankful for the great people who participate on this site!!

Thank you Vicki for notifying me of the posts to this thread and to all the other posters, many thanks!

Again thank you to all of the hostess that took part in the DTGD challenges! It was a fun week of learning new techniques and talking to new people!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 02:08 PM   #63  
Cardstock Collector

Thanks Sharon for mentioning my DTGD by the tide and butterfly trio cards! And thanks Linda for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 02:17 PM   #64  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Received 180 Likes on 151 Posts
Default Thank You Lisa!

What a lovely surprise to have my globe card favorited here! thank you so much Lisa!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 02:21 PM   #65  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Received 180 Likes on 151 Posts
Default Thank you Stacy!

Thank you so much Stacy for mentioning my seahorse card here - you made my day!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 02:23 PM   #66  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dare to Get Dirty has our notifiers working overtime. There sure are a lot a great cards in the DTGD gallery this week. Thanks, Ladies, for all the good news you're spreading today. That said, thanks, Vicki, for letting me know that both Robin (Stamperrobin) and Lisa (Shoe Girl) had put my Christmas Pop-Up Box card into their favorites this week. I appreciate that, Robin and Lisa!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 02:32 PM   #67  

Received 644 Likes on 450 Posts

Lisa - Shoe Girl and Robin - Stamperrobin - thank you for choosing my Rose for Mum in your favourites this week - it means a lot. Linda - thank you for sharing the news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 02:49 PM   #68  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 64 Likes on 56 Posts

Angie (ohmypaper!), thank you so much for mentioning my card among your favorites! I'm honored and happy to be listed with so many talented artists! Thanks to Vicki (vdm) for letting me know. Vicki, after looking at all the favorites listed today, I'm guessing you're working extra hard today. Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 02:52 PM   #69  
Die Cut Diva

Thanks so much to Lisa for choosing my card and to Susie for letting me know! Here are a couple of my favorites this week:

DTGD15 Sheltering Tree Wedding by taraelizabeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lighthearted Leaves Sneak Peek by cards by Kylie-Jo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dino-rrific by Technique_Freak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15JBgreendawn SUO Winter Woodland by 1stampingnightowl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 02:54 PM   #70  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts

First, a big shout out to all the DTGD hostesses and behind the scenes gals who orchestrate this wonderful event. This was my first time participating, and I had a lot of fun and inspiration from the lovely talented artists here on SCS. My time was minimal due to having my grandkids a lot this week as well as other errands and tasks. I was able to browse the galleries a little, will do more in the next few days! Thank you to Lisa for favoring my butterfly gratitude card, the wonderful comments inspire me to always try new and different techniques. Thank you, too, Vicki for notifying me of Lisa's mention.
Here are a few I had favored as I browsed the many lovelies.
DTGD15fattire7 True Friend by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15UndersrandblueA - Mermaid Races by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15DiniA Thanks Medallion by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I know there are many more I haven't seen...yet.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 02:55 PM   #71  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 64 Likes on 56 Posts

Thank you, Maura, (beesmom) for mentioning my card "Thinking of You" as one of your favorites. It was so lovely of you to mention it! Again, thanks to Vicki (vdm) for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 03:04 PM   #72  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Good morning ladies, I have just delivered lots of happy mail. I am still trying to cut my list down to an acceptable amount LOL. I will be back soon with it.

Thank you Maura for including one of my DTGD cards on your terrific list. Robin, my Cali mate, my sista from another mudder....6 cards. You make my face and heart smile.

Brenda thank you for all the happy mail and for all the behind the scenes things you do.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 03:08 PM   #73  

Robin (stamperrobin) Dear friend - thank you so much for adding my card as one of your special favorites this week. Thank you too for your kind comments. This means so much to me today. Blessings!!

Thank you Vicki (VDM) for letting me know - very much appreciated!!

Hugs everyone,
Audrey

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 03:17 PM   #74  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

We must have been typing at the same time Julie, thank you so much for including one of my DTGD cards. After all this time I have finally realised what your SCS name says "a sweet jewel", ....that is not how my head pronounces it LOL.

Ladies if you are tired from cleaning up after DTGD week, make a cuppa, sit down and put your feet up and check out ALL the cards at Post 46 by wavejumper.

wavejumper (sorry I don't know your human name), your list is pure eye-candy.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 03:25 PM   #76  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Special thanks and big hugs going out to:
Angie (ohmypaper!)
Sue (Sue 2 times 2
Robin (Stamperrobin)
Thanks ladies for making my day brighter!

My Gallery

Last edited by catluvr2; 08-09-2015 at 03:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 03:32 PM   #77  
Embossing Fanatic

Wavejumper, thank you for favoring my "Wedding Card for my Cousin" post, that just made my day!

Thank you, Susie, for letting me know the happy news!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 04:21 PM   #78  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 212 Likes on 109 Posts

Thank you Stacy for the happy mail and thanks to all who comment on any of my cards. It gives me much encouragement to keep stamping! A special thanks to Sue for choosing my Lattice Rose card ans one of your favorites! I really appreciate it.

Here are a few of the cards that caught my eye while browsing the little time I had this week:
DTGD15vasunshine Spongy Stars by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Make the MOST by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15susieaustralia - No Limit by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15 A Wonderful Day by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15JanTInk - Stitched With Love! by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15KathleenCurry by IndigosMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15fattire7 by yoorah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC544_Yes by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dino Slider Card by D. Daisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

9 - MSM's DTGD15Edna15 - Camo Deer by mollymoo951 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15Vdutchr by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC505 and DTGD Sending Love by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dragon Fun by Technique_Freak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 04:37 PM   #79  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 68 Likes on 35 Posts

Thank you Lisa! So nice of you to take the time and leave the love!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 04:38 PM   #80  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 68 Likes on 35 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cook22View Post
OK, I don't usually do this, but I have to add an extra one!

DTGD15cook22 by yoorah
Awww! Thank you Sabrina!
Reply With Quote Likes