Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-10-2006, 12:36 PM   #1  
Glitter Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Rubber Stamp Store in Albany, NY area!

Hi Stampers,

I know most of you are all about Stampin' Up (me too... I am a demonstrator)... but truth be told, I do shop elsewhere too! Anyway, just wanted to give you a heads up that a great new retail location has opened up in our area called 'BLOCKHEADS RUBBER STAMPS". I stumbled onto this fact on their website (www..com) where I noticed info on their new retail location. Up until recently, they have been on-line only. I have purchased items from them and met the owner 3 years ago at a convention in New Hampshire... LOVELY and talented woman named Stacey! They carry unmounted stamps only and have a wonderful selection. They also have an abundance of other stamping-related supplies inc pads, papers, embellishments, cardstock, adhesives, and more. Their regular store hours are very limited (definitely every Wednesday from 11-6)... but Stacey told me (as noted on the web site), if you call ahead, she will arrange to meet you. She is just getting her feet wet in the retail market, as mail-order via internet has been the bulk of her business until now. Directions are included on the website... it is almost a "cottage industry" at this point... the entrance is below a home, near a small print shop... area looks residential... so don't be fooled! It is a great new spot to explore and I highly encourage you all to check it out!! Always nice to expand your stamping horizons.

ENJOY!
Juliann

ps. # is (51 782-0178
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2006, 05:20 AM   #2  
Rubber Obsessor

Ooohh--this looks like a fun place! My inlaws live in Schenectady and we will be up for a visit this fall or winter--so I'll definitely escape for a bit to check it out! The website looks great, too! Thanks
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2006, 11:59 AM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thumbs up Loved the website.......

... I am going to go there for sure!!! Thanks for the info....:-D

Quote:

Originally Posted by copperlobster
Hi Stampers,

I know most of you are all about Stampin' Up (me too... I am a demonstrator)... but truth be told, I do shop elsewhere too! Anyway, just wanted to give you a heads up that a great new retail location has opened up in our area called 'BLOCKHEADS RUBBER STAMPS". I stumbled onto this fact on their website (www..com) where I noticed info on their new retail location. Up until recently, they have been on-line only. I have purchased items from them and met the owner 3 years ago at a convention in New Hampshire... LOVELY and talented woman named Stacey! They carry unmounted stamps only and have a wonderful selection. They also have an abundance of other stamping-related supplies inc pads, papers, embellishments, cardstock, adhesives, and more. Their regular store hours are very limited (definitely every Wednesday from 11-6)... but Stacey told me (as noted on the web site), if you call ahead, she will arrange to meet you. She is just getting her feet wet in the retail market, as mail-order via internet has been the bulk of her business until now. Directions are included on the website... it is almost a "cottage industry" at this point... the entrance is below a home, near a small print shop... area looks residential... so don't be fooled! It is a great new spot to explore and I highly encourage you all to check it out!! Always nice to expand your stamping horizons.

ENJOY!
Juliann

ps. # is (51 782-0178
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2012, 10:27 AM   #4  
Insane Embellisher

when you press your link it takes you to their website
but when you look at contact info it says they are in Portland
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2012, 12:30 PM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Would love to see them come out Rochester or Buffalo way!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2012, 01:05 PM   #6  
Mad Swapper

Received 264 Likes on 109 Posts

I had the same problem as deedah, but I'd love to know more about this store. I hope the OP posts an updated link.
Reply With Quote Likes