Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 09-20-2010, 08:43 AM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Anyone have a Scrap-Mart coupon code?

Does anyone have the scrap-mart coupon code for today. Maybe even a free shipping code?
Joelyn
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Hardware Hotshot

A lot of things have free shipping at Scrap-Mart and you don't need a coupon code.
Spellbinders, JustRite sets, Cuttlebug, ship free and there is not minimum purchase to get it. If it is doesn't say free shipping under the item then everything ships free with a $50 purchase.
Plus they have great prices.
If you only want to order 1-2 sets of Nesties a month you can get them at a discount and free shipping.
If you sign up for their newsletter they send a 40% off coupon code every month. It is 40% of regular price
Stampin' Fool

Check this thread from a couple of days ago:

Can anyone share a scrapmart coupon code?? by IndiAnnaJones at Splitcoaststampers

Mary
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much for the information! This is my first time shopping with them and I must say I am impressed!
Joelyn :+)
Glitter Guru

I ordered from them on Monday. Received my 40 off and free shipping and everything arrived today! They are one of the best!

"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.�
― Spider Robinson
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile Thank you

I did place an order and I got 40% off and free shipping. Not only that, but I received my order in lightning speed. I am "very" impressed with this company and plan on doing more business with them. Thank you for letting me know how it went with you, and I bet you will be happy with them too.
Joelyn :+)
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I am so happy you guys like Scrap-mart!!! I am on their DT and I can also tell you guys, that the owners are the most amazing, down to earth people, too!!! They also go to Scrapbook Expo events, so if you are every close to one of those, check them out, sometimes they have more things in their booth, than online...and nobody can beat their expo prices!!!
Die Cut Diva

I'm glad everyone else is happy, because I'm wondering if my order got lost in the files somewhere. I ordered 9/21 (3 days ago) and it's been "In Progress" ever since. Not only that, but they didn't take off the 40% for the coupon code, and I paid by Paypal. I'm a little disappointed, but maybe they're just really, really busy??
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Sophia, I do know they are very busy, but please call them Monday and they will credit you back to your Paypal account and will let you know the status of your order, too. Good luck, and I am sure it will all be straightened out.
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia_77View Post
I'm glad everyone else is happy, because I'm wondering if my order got lost in the files somewhere. I ordered 9/21 (3 days ago) and it's been "In Progress" ever since. Not only that, but they didn't take off the 40% for the coupon code, and I paid by Paypal. I'm a little disappointed, but maybe they're just really, really busy??
Sophia, first they always " manually" take off the 40% coupon. Their web site doesn't have the capabilities to take it off when you order. It states on the site You need to put in the comment section which item you want them to apply the 40% off. I have always gotten mine. They put a note on the packing slip that they credited your PayPal or credit card and the amount. IF you didn't put it in the comments section call them and they will fix it.

They must very busy. Usually they ship in two days. My last order was placed on the 18th and shipped on the 20th.
As someone said call them. (91 453-9111 They personally answer the phone Mon-Fri and are very nice
Die Cut Diva

Okay, I think I have an idea what went wrong. After searching on their site for awhile, I discovered that they no longer have the item I ordered listed on their site. Apparently they ran out or something. Maybe it's now on backorder. Who knows? (Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4, not the Grand version)

At any rate, I'm not worried about getting the money thing straightened out. They have a good reputation. I was just a bit disappointed because I had hoped to have them as quickly as everyone else has been posting about. I think I just ordered the wrong item!
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara JayView Post
Sophia, first they always " manually" take off the 40% coupon. Their web site doesn't have the capabilities to take it off when you order. It states on the site You need to put in the comment section which item you want them to apply the 40% off. I have always gotten mine. They put a note on the packing slip that they credited your PayPal or credit card and the amount. IF you didn't put it in the comments section call them and they will fix it.

They must very busy. Usually they ship in two days. My last order was placed on the 18th and shipped on the 20th.
As someone said call them. (91 453-9111 They personally answer the phone Mon-Fri and are very nice
This was supposed to read 918 not a smiley face in place of the 8 and ") "
sorry . I don't know how that happened. It must be a shortcut keystroke